Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaidah, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I hate dark chocolate. Milk chocolate ftw.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. Chocolate in general is pretty nasty, you guys.

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.
  3. It relies on slave labor for the most part which is :/

4. Madelaine Petsch (redhead who plays cheryl blossom on riverdale) said the same but when she was assigned the role they put her in mostly red and it opened her up to a whole new world of fashion choices 👀 red clothes make gingers pop.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. I was referring to taste but also that, yes.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Well I like the taste of it, so I was finding some common ground in the general region of grossness.
    I donut understand why. I still wear it ofc because I do like the color and I do like receiving compliments. Just seems weird that of all the colors that that receives the most attention. I don't think that blondes get complimented for wearing yellow and brunettes for brown. But idk color theory very well so

7. Women in general get complimented on wearing red. It's supposedly a sexual colour and is berry appealing to the eyes as opposed to other colours when coordinated nicely. So it's extra nice on gingers

Muschi likes this.
  8. I think everyone has a few colours that look good on them. It's definitely gonna be different, I usually can't wear yellow or any sort of bright colour, for example, but deep red and purples and *oddly* bright orange look nice on me. Ya just gotta experiment

Muschi likes this.
  9. Oh, that is true. Everyone does look good in red, even men. My bf also looks rly good in purple

10. Unpopular opinion #3 of mine,
    What if we passed down happiness instead sadness

11. Okay I’ll start...

Sustainable fashion is only for rich people, so stop shitting on others because they buy fast fashion. and it’s not fair that the only option lower to middle class people have is wearing second hand stuff in order to be sustainable. Oh and also 90% of the crap you have in your house wasn’t made ethically so stop pretending like you’re better than others cause you shop at urban.

Piggys24, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  12. People who need to tell everyone everytime they do something that might be construed as good or charitable are just bad ppl that are trying to buy approval

__Cece__, Muschi and NurseBecky like this.
  13. Also I probably already wrote these things but bacon's gross and lord of the rings and star wars are both boring af

14. People who feel the need to brag about their wealth or designer stuff are most likely the loneliest.

15. 100% agree with this. I only eat chocolate when I'm high

16. in short, end economic disparity. Make bitcoin your currency

17. I’m not gonna lie.. idk what this even means lol what is sustainable fashion?

18. She's talking about fashion that doesn't depend on slave labor in Ukraine or India or smthing. Slave labor clothes =$10-100 to purchase depending what it is. Clothes made by ppl who are paid a proper wage = $300+ (in canada anyway, clothes prices are different here). But ppl always think they're being ripped off when clothing costs $300+ when in actuality that's how much it costs to have a Canadian worker get paid a proper wage for their time and effort including the fabric to make a sweater or smthing. But ofc few ppl can afford a wardrobe of pieces that cost that much so we all buy slave labor clothes

__Cece__ and Muschi like this.
  19. What @Omiyosiw said, but also: I want to buy a pair of boots for work. I go to Walmart and buy a pair for $20 because that's what I can afford. The shoes are poor quality, and every year I need to buy a new pair because they can not sustain normal wear-and-tear. A pair from a higher end store that costs $100 would last me years, but I cannot afford to make a single payment of $100 for boots that I need to wear for work. Saving up $100 to buy a pair of shoes is difficult in my financial situation. I end up spending more through smaller payments of poor quality Walmart boots, as the $20 adds up through the years of repurchasing, than I would if I was able to buy the sustainable yet more expensive boots from a higher end retailer.

Based on a true story.