Tip for managing club bank?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by onika93, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I just take over the club when my president delete the game 😅. So i become.president now. Im new to be admin in club. Is there any tip of managing bank, like how to collect more chibi and bento to buy drop?

I just make a club bank, so club member are already donating their chibi to the bank for club bank to buy drop. But not enough.....how to get more 😭

2. Sell items you don’t want or use, trade for chibis...the list goes on. Or get more members?

Getting more chibis or bentos doesn’t have a specific way to get them. People in game will pay for different things.

onika93 and Muschi like this.
  3. When someone gets a drop from parties (cat or kini) the gifts go to club bank. Example: let’s say someone in my club gets a cat and they drop it, we don’t gift the dropper, we gift club bank a chibi. (Don’t know if you understand this)

onika93 likes this.
  4. I’ve never understood why clubs that aren’t cat clubs have or feel the need to have club banks. Like what do they need it for? It’s not like you can use chibis & bentos to unlock club roles.

onika93, Validation and Leigh like this.
  5. I think if you’re making a club bank so that you can buy droppers for ec parties isn’t the best way to do it, try just by gifting the dropper at first, I’ve been in a lot of potd clubs where people will drop cats and kinis in their club because they’ll be gifted for them people are more willing to drop if they are getting something out of it

onika93 likes this.
  6. Sounds like a hassle

-Stella-5 likes this.
  7. Thanks u guy! Now i understand. 💕