Frequently Asked Questions v. 1.1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys
    I need sfw friendly high stats RS ๐Ÿค—
    Is anyone interested wmโ˜บ๏ธ

2. How can I sign out an start a new account?

3. You can sign out by unlinking your account from the device you want to make a new account with. Please do notice that if your account isn't registered you won't get your old account back.

Lumenia and Muschi like this.
  4. Guess I should've checked this sooner, totally forgot about my question! Thank you so much!

Muschi likes this.
  5. why ,I never gets a 999 from timer or lite boxes ,when i am playing from last 2yrs but new players who joined recently always got 999 for free ,well doing partiality is not good thing Ata...

6. Im experiencing "access denied" on my ATA account and I cant log in.

Ryan likes this.
  7. โค๏ธ

Ryan likes this.
  8. Contact ATA support using the in game help feature. They should be able to assist you.

9. It is very rare to get a 999ec furniture item from any free method! My best guess is these players got lucky. Do not be discouraged though! Keep trying!

10. How do I make another account here?

11. Hey guys, I just want to ask, why PEPs aren't as valuable as chibis? They're practically the same.

12. People have just chosen chibis as a form of in game currency here. Some traders will take peps though.

13. ATA IS Not assisting they're banning acc if experiencing access denied๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

14. That isn't a reason that they ban accounts for. The reasons they ban accounts can be found in their terms of service.

Ryan likes this.
  15. Does misc help in regular parties in anyway shape or form?
    If so how does it play a part in it compared to fighting regular users/players?

Winterborn likes this.
  16. Hi, my email it's still the default user.partyinmydorm one. But I never set up a password so I canโ€™t change it, I donโ€™t really know what to do with this issue but I canโ€™t login anywhere.

ingrid931 likes this.