Cherry popped

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, May 14, 2020.

1. Depends. It can be lost from exercise, some women aren't born w them intact, and I have heard that straight sex doesn't always harm the hymen depending on how it's set up on the lady in question. Also sometimes people are confused and experiment w the opposite sex before realizing they're a lesbian. Also fingering/fisting can both cause tearing and blood. Also some lesbians use dildos or strap ons. So. It depends.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  2. A tampon can tear the hymen

This_Is_Jessie, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  3. Ofc 🌚

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. My tattoo guy said he wouldnt go there at all coz of it

5. What exactly does he consider a crease that won't heal? Literally all skin when broken will heal, whether you move it or not

6. Like the lines in your skin like by your wrist. Coz it means that part of the body is constantly moving so it wont heal

7. That's complete bs

8. Im probly saying it bad so you cant understand it. Im shit at explaining stuff

9. No, I know what you mean. I just don't believe that. The body doesn't work that way where it just wouldn't heal because you move that area a lot

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Maybe he was just meaning for me then. Coz like for me the ink takes really long to settle n everything. My 1st tattoo it took about 6 months for the ink to full settle think it was coz my body is weird. Idk

11. I'm saving myself for marriage.

I'm a good boi.

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Too late

13. And then I get to tattoo your wedding band on? You'll never lose it, even if you get a messy af divorce 👀

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. I know a girl dating a guy with portraits of two previous women on him 😂👌🏼

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. My feet are cute

16. One of male friends has two of his exes names on him! One on his neck and apparently one on his penis but I haven't seen that one. The neck one is huge tho

17. They're still feet

18. How would they rate on wiki feet?