THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by PhantastiC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. šŸ¤”We're not a democracy silly, we're a constitutional republic

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. That is literally impossible. And sure. American occupancy in Israel is unwanted but Americans like to think of themselves as saviors which is why they interject themselves into everyone's problems

3. Same thing basically. If I'm spouting my actual opinions, I think the US borders on dictatorship and that it doesn't matter what party is elected because they're all friends behind closed doors and just like to keep the masses divided. But apparently that's tinfoil hattish
    [​IMG]

PhantastiC and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Just to add on:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I debated adding this last image but I thought it should be included as it was part of the original post that I saw.

5. This seems to be less about og topic.
    I'll be down in the bunker.

6. Okay any credible sources? Like even I could go change that definition on wiki. And also, how do they impose their values on other countries? What are their values first of all?

7. Well it isnā€™t unwanted, a lot of Israelites (including myself) donā€™t really mind it. But Iā€™ll agree to disagree.

8. Okay thanks for this, but if I am being completely honest, I see this from both sides, right and left. So thatā€™s when stuff starts to get tricky, for me at least.

9. Well itā€™s about the government as a whole so that makes sense

Ev likes this.
  10. You judge people based on color is racism.

You kill people because of their color is racism.

America is f'ed and so are many countries who believe they're supreme over others.

11. It's a dictionary definition, you're just nitpicking at this point. You can look it up yourself, I'm not writing essays for things you can easily google. South Korea is a good example of a country heavily imposed by the US if you wanted to do some research. Askakorean did a good article about the korean entertainment industry and how music had to change to suit the american military's needs since a lot of poor koreans were made to entertain the military while they occupied (which they're still doing) and now they get accused of cultural appropriating american music in turn. You know what Americanized means, I don't need to define basic shit for you, don't play dumb. Thanks

PhantastiC, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. Gimme ice creamšŸ„ŗ

13. How dare I agree with her without getting fully involved in the conversation! šŸ˜”

Since you're reading my ign so much anyway, much to your chagrin, the least you could do is spell it correctly... šŸ„±

Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. For me if someone says stuff they just have to back it up with relevant, factual and credible information. Thatā€™s all. šŸ¤™šŸ½

15. Gone with the wind šŸ’Ø.... a description of ?? I dunno šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø sheep? kids,teens,unemployed,jobless parents? A gathering of sensitive pricks

modkiller22 likes this.
  16. I marched in D.C. I marched in Standing Rock and countless other protests and I will continue to march, fight, and use my privilege to be on the front lines defending my brothers and sisters who are being oppressed. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE #BLACKLIVESMATTER

This_Is_Jessie, PhantastiC and Muschi like this.
  17. A battle of empty wits. Muschi you win. Moron

Buwbuw likes this.
  18. Didnā€™t say you were left I said it was left behaviour and also, I just have my own opinion. What you are accusing me of is exactly the same of what youā€™re doing. Someone made a statement and you quickly disagreed. Thatā€™s normal but donā€™t call it hate. Itā€™s a strong word and we have too much of it already. Enjoyed the discussion though.

19. Where's my trophy?