Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I'm the 10,001th post. 🥺

2. Ure the 10002 actually

9.5/10 what a stunning room. But for me ur lamp and bot shelf bit off. But u put ur own personality in your room. Thats amazing.

3. 10/10 I love this dorm! That bed is so cool. I have never seen that one🥰 also, love the plant/greenery theme! It’s so aesthetic.

4. 9.9/10
    not really a fan of the themed set, but overall a great dorm :)
    I feel like I could become the next wizard

5. 9.5/10 really nice and liked how ya used multiple different sets to make it

6. Rate my dorm 🙈

7. 10/10 nice dorm, i like that 999 with the champagne space set

You're supposed to rate the person above you, then the next person rates yours.
    7/10 for you though, i think a lighter bed would look nice

8. Very eco friendly. I'd introduce my frenchie to your frenchie. 9/10

9. I think my room looks pretty good if I don’t say so myself

10. 8/10 Lmao you should rate the one above you not yourself. I would def snatch that nightstand and change it with that hunt's nightstand.

11. I like it. Not sure about the plant and it’s missing the 999. 8/10

12. Since no one rated you, I will do it.

I would say 9/10. Some pieces like the poster don’t quite fit and the plant is not bad but the color is a bit weird with the rest of the dorm. Otherwise, cool combination.

13. 10/10

It's just so calm.

Like it just soothes and is so comfy and cost. something I would definitely want my real room to look like

14. 6/5 uhm good job for a complete dorm, but furniture are not fully matched.

15. 9/10 dorm looks dope, only thing ouut of place is the 999 imo

16. 8/10 gotta get the 999 and be pretty good

17. 8/10 creative mix and match

18. 10/10

I LOVE mixed and matched dorms, and you did a really good job at it! The wood and black tones fit well together. The room oozes coolness 😎😎

Chili likes this.