LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎨🏙️Concrete Culture🌴🌿

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 9, 2020.

1. USA: Our cities are burning, people are dying, people are losing businesses they've spent their lives building.

ATA: That's okay, we can spruce that up with a little paint.

TattedMamii and DivineSecrets like this.
  2. Was expecting a little more street gang ghetto style, oops. I do like the gas mask avis though, as well as the one spray paint can...

3. COOL AF AVIS

4. Still hating on those DUMB and NONSENSE avatar boxes :)

Mittens, Missio, TattedMamii and 2 others like this.
  5. I mean it’s cool and all but are y’all not able to quickly put something decent together for BLM?

TattedMamii, Lanaya and XoX_Jes_XoX like this.
  6. ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  7. Wow nice aesthetics and the avis are fire. ✨

8. i wish the avatar got more inked for the vibe but i guess ata ain't giving it without a price. SMH. but good work on the furnis. less inked and details for avis , its a less love for it. make us love it ata. you can do better than that ! semper fi 👆❤️

9. The concrete jungle really ATA?

"Tess and the squad's trip downtown to see a B-ball game turns into a day out in the concrete jungle! Celebrate all the city has to offer in this event!"

🙄What's the definition of a concrete jungle people?

a modern city or urban area, especially when perceived as an unpleasant or challenging place to live.

concrete jungle (plural concrete jungles) (idiomatic) An urban or other populated area containing a high density of buildings constructed of concrete or similar materials, especially one which lacks greenery and which seems unattractive, harsh, or unsafe.

So this hunt is about Urban people in a unsafe harsh environment and of course it would say they're playing B-Ball.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE #BLM

LeeJarrett and Boba like this.
  10. Are you saying ATA is being racist?

Candy likes this.
  11. I wouldn't say my opinion matters here that's why I just stated facts so analyze the facts and come up with your own opinion

Boba likes this.
  12. Well considering the eye roll emojis and encouraging people to "wake up," you weren't just "stating the facts" and are trying to imply something. I'm asking if your implications were that ATA was being racist.

13. Doesn't matter what I think but take for instance all this being done for June Pride Month a big celebration for pimd but during February Black History Month where was that same celebration?

14. “Concrete jungle” in is often used to refer to a heavily populated city, most commonly New York City and Chicago.
    i lowkey kinda agree with this. They did one I think last year but gay pride gets June every year.

Carrie and Sam like this.
  15. Oooh I like this one. Avis are 👌

16. I agree that was a poor move on ATA's part. They had a great BHM for February 2019 and I think they should have done so for Feb 2020 as well, especially since they're consistent with Pride. But that has nothing to do with the current hunt and whether or not you think ATA designed this hunt with racist intentions.

You're saying it doesn't matter what you think but I'm asking what you were implying. You're saying something between the lines and I'm asking what. If your opinion really didn't matter, you wouldn't be trying to indirectly sway people to a certain point of view. It's quite clear what you're implying and trying to play coy about it isn't cool. I want to have an adult discussion about why you think this hunt is racist but you are intent on not elaborating on your thoughts so. ✌

Carrie, ShotoTodoroki, Sam and 2 others like this.
  17. If that was true you would have messaged me by now also as long as ATA is implying and having us read between the lines so will I😏

18. Sorry, I didn't know that. I usually only use forum to check on new hunt avatars. It won't happen again.

Muschi likes this.
  19. I am losing brain cells.

Can anyone that isn't daft beyond belief explain why this hunt is racist? Thanks.

Carrie, Calaem, _-id-_ and 2 others like this.
  20. what's the definition of racist? any thoughts ? let's start at that word itself first, hold your horses. let's connect the dots and live happily ever after. PEACE FOR EVERYONE ! EVERY COLOR EVERY HUE ! IS REPRESENTED BY ME AND YOU! ❤️ Give love ! SPREAD GOOD VIBRATIONS YEAH!

Zelda likes this.