EVENT 🍵🌸🌷Spill the Tea 🌹🌼☕

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Yeah I don't see it either. 3rd side quest maybe?

2. Which is dumb because if they drop the 3rd side quest tomorrow there's not enough time to finish it

3. truee hahaha

4. So y’all really gonna drop a last minute side quest on us? 😐

Mittens and Twink like this.
  5. I really think they might just do that...

6. What is next potd?

7. Y'all freaking out about the last minute 3rd side story like they haven't been doing for that for 1-week hunts for the last few years... it isn't new information that they do that for 1-week hunts...

Alicia likes this.
  8. For new players it is a concern because we're not familiar with it. But thanks for being so thoughtful about our worries.

9. Well ppl in cat cafe/kini club will reach that..
    But regular or new players wont even get 3rd side story or finish the second one..
    Its NOT GOOD IDEA to put avi boxes for all version and second vip on 3rd side story? U guys going crazy?

MOST PLAYER DONT LIKE THOSE AVI BOXES, RAISED DROPS AND REDUCED DROPS

Why are trying to fix whats not broken...u want big player and spenders rewarded...keep that exc drops for them...but dont take chance for regular players to get some rewards two...like its annoying to 3 of 4 and especiall when i have i get two male which i am not using..

10. Not everyone that was shocked was a new player. 😊 New players have every right to be shocked. My disappointment was more directed at players that are just now acting shocked to an issue that has been prevalent for quite a while.

11. Another disappointing hunt where all I got was a single male avatar I’ll never use.
    Thanks ATA. You really know how to set the bar low and still miss it.

I hate avatar boxes so much.

12. Overall this hunt is great. In fact better than some I have seen, however I would have liked to see a pride hunt which I’ve already seen everyone say they won’t do even tho they should. I’m also still upset about the avatars. Why did they change the hunt so you only get 1 of 2? It’s not fair and @ATA should have fixed this. I know I’m not the only one disappointed.

13. I’m with you on this one. U was really hoping @ATA would listen to us and make the change.