THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by PhantastiC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Just make it every live matters, problem solve

Kailanie likes this.
  2. Shut up, no one asked

Healing, HarleyVon, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. The black lives matter movement isn’t implying that everyone’s life doesn’t matter. I personally think that by calling it “black lives matter” it makes it seem that way at first glance, but upon looking into it and listening to what the people organizing these protests and speaking for the movement have to say, you understand it’s not singling out a specific race of people as the only lives that matter. It’s not a secret that people who aren’t white are widely descriminated against. The BLM movement is working towards equality. BUT... I will say that when strictly discussing the topic of police brutality and reform, I don’t think it should be strictly related to one race or another. The use of excessive force and an overall abuse of power by police is not only against black people. Not all cops are bad cops, you only hear about the bad ones. And not all police brutality is against black people, but because of the lack of racial equality already present those are the stories that get the most attention. The bad cops need to be held accountable for their poor judgement and bad calls. In every neighborhood, of every city, in every state. And I personally believe that all cops should be required to wear body cams, and that that footage needs to be handed over in every case, from a simple traffic stop, to violent encounters.

Healing, IckyVicky, HarleyVon and 8 others like this.
  5. I’m not surprised ATA hasn’t made an in game statement bc these are the same developers who don’t do shit when we report users for being racist 😪😪

6. Yes!!tysm for your s
    Tysm for support and your post is everything ,you said/explain it better than me, ily💙

Healing, IckyVicky, 91Steph19 and 3 others like this.
  7. All lives don't matter ,if Black lives don't matter . Right now they are the only ones being killed just cuz of their skin color.,it's okay to put your privileges aside and see the injustice.

8. Black Lives Matter! Share it, comment it, scream it. Spread awareness and educate those around you! You don't need to be black to know that black lives matter. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

9. I support this 100%💙 BLM✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

Healing, IckyVicky, HarleyVon and 6 others like this.
  10. That's straight up BS

11. #BLACKLIVESMATTER #JUNKTERRORBILL
    Please petition for both as Philippines is also suffering with its government.

UrAClown, IckyVicky, iEllie and 3 others like this.
  12. This 💯

13. Wholeheartedly support! #blacklivesmatter.
    To all the racists out there, if you don't care, just ignore the posts. Stop trolling.

UrAClown, Healing, HarleyVon and 6 others like this.
  14. You can also see children dying and there is still child slavery lol

15. Ty!!💙

16. I support this 100% ✊🏽

17. Saying All lives Matter is like saying All animal lives matter when someone is saying Save the whales or saying All countries matter when Syria needs help. We keep telling these people straight up facts everyday and they keep throwing their irrelevant ppoints at us and bringing black on black crimes and other stuff. I fully obviously support BLM and always will. Like I'm Nigerian and i gotta stay safe and get justice for the lives that have been lost from racism and police brutality. I'm in Canada and it's still worse here so my heart seriously goes to everyone suffering in America and seeing these things.

Capricorn, Healing, HarleyVon and 5 others like this.
  18. And I also kinda support the riots and burning down of buildings tbh. Like Slaves bascially built this country and it wouldn't be nothing with black people. Even that damn white house. so i'm just like, why not take it down? i mean they've been telling us to go back to Africa even though they brough black people there so why not make America a hell hole and leave lmao. jk... maybe. The thing that makes me mad the most abotu that is they don't even belong in America. They're all europeans and this land belongs to Native Americans. And they hate black people for what? i'm tired of racists, i've been tired of them

HarleyVon, PhantastiC and Ashantee like this.
  19. Question: Do All Lives Matter?

response: "Everyone deserves to be treated with fairness and dignity."

Question: Do Black Lives Matter?

response: "Black Lives and the Black Lives Matter movement absolutely matter. It’s important to have conversations about equality and social justice."

20. Recently seen a video of the Durham police (Canada) abusing their power. Canada is NOT innocent. To anyone that thinks police brutality is only America's problem. They need to wake up. Black people are being killed and mistreated cuz of the colours of their skins all around the world. Whether it be a first world country or third world. Also. Prayers to Syria. I really hope that we win this fight within our own countries so we can win the fight for the others that are being oppressed around the world. 2020 isn't cancelled. We growing in 2020.