EVENT ๐Ÿต๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒทSpill the Tea ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผโ˜•

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Mmmm.. Meh

2. Omg the dorm! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ปโœจ

3. I love it, so gorgeous

4. Shit looks ugly asf I'm glad its short and the avis is a hell no

5. im waiting for tattooed avatars next hunt. make it detailed ATA ๐Ÿ™†โค๏ธ

Khris, Arivna and -T0xic- like this.
  6. Love this to cute

7. The puppies are cute ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’• too bad I wonโ€™t make T100 lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

8. How do you get the 2nd VIP avy?

Khris and MtnDewMe like this.
  9. Omg so beautiful and cute for drom๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค

10. It is likely at the end of the 2nd side story as it was last hunt, which has yet to be released. Keep an eye on the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread for updates.

Cavalera likes this.
  11. Beautiful Ava๐Ÿ’•

12. Listen ATA, these split up avi boxs ainโ€™t it. I am so sick and tired of split boxs and the boxs in general. Nobody likes them. you seriously need to buy them in one quest and put them TOGETHER. ya know back when 8K was the drop for both on main? itโ€™s stupid and it makes it difficult for small players. my stats are decent but still the majority of players are over the boxs they need to go ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Juliet, Amduscias, Mittens and 7 others like this.
  13. I am so freaking sick of getting the wrong avatar on the first box, and having to hustle for the other one. I got screwed over last hunt and now I have to hope I reach the amount for the second avatar box again.

And as always the chances of getting an avatar from drop boxes is awful and discouraging... and I canโ€™t even dream of leaderboards or the extracurricular rewards.

This game is so good at disappointing me as a casual, and gives me very little reason to want to spend any money. Not when we keep getting ridiculous stuff like random avatar boxes for the main storyline.

Juliet, Amduscias, Mollie169 and 7 others like this.
  14. What is intrigue? And how to get it?

15. Do you see that item called "Scandal and intrigue!", in your showcase? That's it. But you need to collect over 80.000 of them to get some extra items, as rewards.

Muschi likes this.
  16. 1800 Negatives not showing second VIP Avi box ass reward. Glitch?

MtnDewMe likes this.
  17. As a* it wouldn't let me edit ๐Ÿ˜ค

18. not a fan of this hunt but im totally fancy all the misc-stickers you guys gave out, i'm enjoying little partea with my friends๐Ÿ’“
    hope you keep this as a normal thing & make more fun stuffs like this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Lena_Luthor likes this.
  19. Seriously, these avatar boxes have taken all enjoyment out of the game now. Please ATA, at least give us a choice of avatar if you have no intention of removing the stupid things. I have only managed to reach the 8,000 drops at most each hunt since, and every single avatar box I have had has been male. Surely after so many there should have been one female at least.Are you trying to drive all smaller players away?