NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. It would be better if everyone has a chance at leaderboards? Make it based on a range of stats...?

XV13, iMunchie, kaiyota and 4 others like this.
  2. Y’all really said drop 15 cats....love how most the XC’s are all about more money for you.

3. They don't wanna care for f2p + noobs + anyone who can't afford that often 🤷🏼‍♀️

4. The XCs aren’t for everyone to win. The people who are willing to spend the most money are getting rewarded more and that’s just good business for ATA

But if you take the time to look at where the game has come as a whole, it’s a LOT friendlier to newer and smaller players than it ever was years ago. I apologize if you guys won’t ever win the 15 cat dropping XC, but you’ve also gotta count tour blessings for what you have that a ton of people didn’t have

5. Xc was nice when it came out, now it sucks. I'm getting fed up of this game. I wont bother anymore.

6. Xcs stuff is losing its charm. The pro poor party hard is nowhere to be found. When theres balance theres harmony. This is a nice game until you prioritize money more than us.

Muschi, Tem, HearYourPlayers and 5 others like this.
  7. This like meez lml

8. TELL THEM OFF WAIFU 😡😡😡

Salting10 likes this.

9. yeah, like how much more money? idiots are already buying 100$ x whatever a week, i hate people who come and be like "YuuHhah BUt THeyY NEEd tHE MONeyyy"
    good for you if you can waste it on here, I'd rather not starve instead

Salting10, Julian609, kaiyota and 3 others like this.
  10. Can y’all do the sadder version of kinis lmao

Salting10 likes this.
  11. Id really like to see a lot of these LB options go by stat range. Like if youre between xxx and yyy stats one will pop up just for people between those stats so more people can be involved with them

12. Friendlier to new and smaller players? Where?? Now that 16k drops are required to get the simplest avatar, and we all know who are the kind of players that can reach 16k every hunt (hint: not smaller or new). This game only gets worse and worse with the pay-to-win.

This!! How much more do they need? Are they trying to buy the whole Apple company or something? It's not like they're not profiting off this game.

Salting10, AuliaYuni and KaiLothbrok like this.
  13. See, that’s kinda my point. I’m talking even before hunts like this, well before that. Before piggy banks existed and it was impossible to upgrade. You can get an account up to mcs level stats now in such a short time compared to when you had to do ALL the jobs even to get 20b, whereas piggy banks from hunts will get you there in no time; before timer boxes ever existed or anything like that

ATA is a business. It’s their job to make money. I understand that they’re also supposed to look after their fan base as well, but as a company, it’s their primary responsible to make money and increase shareholder happiness. ATA gives us the chance to win Avatars, something they don’t have to do, new spinner boxes and items every month, new hunts every week/2 weeks, and they’re trying to implement new things. They don’t always work but it’s not like they’re not paying any mind to this game

no one is forcing you to play if you’re not having fun. I enjoy this game so I’m going to play it. If I want something in the game, you can put in the time, effort, maybe a bento or 2, to get it. You just gotta stop looking at the negatives and be thankful for what we have and for what we are getting

14. In my "POTD" club, every newbie gets their 16k drops👀

•We explain the growup strategies
    •We finish the parties fast
    •We open at least 5 buddy boxes per day
    •We pay 10c per buddy box bought

And... We collect 7c membership payments every 10 days, or else the banker would bankrupt👀

Day likes this.
  15. This is not relevant to this thread.

16. 🥴 Yeah or you could stop paying people that buy buddy boxes. 7c damn. And I’m barely even willing to pay 1c to any club bank.

Salting10, -jennah-, Carrie and 3 others like this.
  17. 🥴 Yeah or you could stop paying people that buy buddy boxes. 7c damn. And I’m barely even willing to pay 1c to any club bank.

18. Sounds like corruption!

19. what's the EXTRACREDIBLE XCs?

20. So... What's happened to the unboxing XCs..? I thought it being discontinued was TEMPORARY but it's been months now...
    So the only XC apart from the spotlight XCs is Collectationfest? The XC feature might as well be just for paying players.