Your voices.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Alicia, May 19, 2020.

1. I’m on line a lot with my club I do a pretty good British accent, they thought I was British for a hot minute 🌚

2. I sound like a 14 year old boy who is caught in the middle of not quite starting puberty but also not being a small child

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  3. Pls I love your voice

4. Until I’ve heard someone’s voice, I read all of their forum posts, pms, and texts as cookie monster. One can only imagine how much someone trying to debate with me that has no clue what they are talking about makes me laugh. I regret hearing some people’s voices even from this thread though... those persons that called me in the middle of the night to talk about the people they don’t like from here behind their backs and their depression. I wish I could get that time I wasted trying to help you feel better about yourself back. I hope you’ve finally found true peace regardless. Some others that I am still in contact with have pleasant voices. I’m fortunate to have met them and will continue to build them up daily and have a positive impact in their lives.