Who's who thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, May 21, 2020.

1. I am back again for 10 mins and you know what, I don't know who's who, half ya darn pop tarts keep changing your name like government's agendas.
    Please just every once in a while if you think you're important enough, post your name change here so someone old can still find you easily.

For example.

1)luciifer->lots of I and l vash the stampede lot of I and l.
    2)fire(bends I guess?)->muschi
    3)kefo->kefo

Stay safe and healthy
    Lots of love for (Flocc, Hailey, Busch, Cindy, Chill, Kefo, Rynn, Vice and other bazillion people whose name I forgot).
    [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  2. Good idea Vash. It's so hard to keep up with peoples' name changes sometimes if you're not in their closest circle.

Alicia likes this.
  3. I am YunYun 🙃

4. I'm Muschi's alt

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  5. I'm RoseMilkTea's main

RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Joking aside tho ily Vash, love when you pop in to say hello 🤍 hope things are well with you

7. I’m not hard to find if you look in the right places. I leave a trail to me and one away from me at all times, but I never stand still, thus making it impossible for anyone with bad intentions to ever keep up. I hope that you’re prosperous in your endeavors and that your health never hinders your desires.

8. Ok but who are you Mr. Poet

9. Chill. He's an older forumer. Referenced in the OG post.

10. I’m someone who has never needed your or anyone else’s validation. He mentioned me... so I replied. My question is... who mentioned you?

11. They’re all morons