ATA this is just stupid

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lumina74, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Ain't that the truth šŸ˜‚ But such is life.

Muschi likes this.
  2. No you donā€™t get avis or any really good stuff but you still get rewards

Muschi likes this.
  3. Stop crying and buy some extra credit. Better yet go make an app game that charges zero $$ and letā€™s see how far you can take it.

_RedSparrow_ likes this.
  4. Notice how she said that money is tight during this time. Of course ATA is gonna charge us money for certain things, but right now they are money grabbing and itā€™s especially inappropriate during a pandemic. PIMD is turning into a pay-win-game and nobody really likes that. They could at least give the casual players a little something better than what they do. If I wanted to pay for a mobile game, Iā€™d buy Minecraft on my phone.

_RedSparrow_ and xXMadeYouReadXx like this.
  5. Yall see how most people who pay hundreds on this game so toxic, acting all high and mighty?... :/ like you can only handle so much when high stat people bully smaller/newer players. Even having alts to attack them. I get it, there's a pandemic, no money, its difficult to get cash on both sides. But at the same time lots of people are buying things for this game they spend hundreds each week. But to make it harder to achieve legit anything.. ? Yea...i dont agree with the way the game is headed ...

6. Probably means the game is probably reaching the end of its time i guess :(

7. This I doubt. You'll know it's the end time when no one even fights ATA back... they just uninstall. The very fact you have people still giving criticism means they still care, even if it is just an inkling.

WhoTfIsWesday and Carrie like this.
  8. I hope when it dies, they kill it like they killed GAW. What a fun way to go out

9. I never played GAW but was that when they just shut it down one day with no warning?

Im going off of a really shitty memory of what I've only seen mentioned in forums about it

10. No man...they got either a week or a month's notice (i forget) but then everybody got 500 or whatever energy refills (dns for us).

How fun would that be????

Come on pimd shut it down!!!!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. Oh damn, hahahah that is going out with a bang šŸ˜‚

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  12. Just save your lite boxes and open them when collectathon comes out. It's easy to get tier 1

Muschi likes this.
  13. I am so sick of richer players buying my tutors away, upping their value, and then bragging about how I canā€™t hire them back. Itā€™s actually making me hate the game because itā€™s so frustrating. Then, when I have to hire new tutors, their previous pupils get upset with me. Either everyone needs to random tutors or rich players need to stop taking advantage of newer, poorer players. Itā€™s so annoying.

14. The tutor market is open. So itā€™s not ā€œunfairā€ if other players can keep them at a higher price point.

It may be rude, but itā€™s not unfair.

15. Why does everyone with this argument always have the worst tutors?

16. Unfortunately at your size tutors will come and go because they are so cheap. Just buy more. šŸ˜€

Day and Muschi like this.
  17. Tbh, you just sound like a lil bitch šŸ˜©

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  18. Ah yes. Yet another ā€œi canā€™t afford this game so Iā€™m gonna call the devs namesā€ player. Not to be confused with regular free players. Luv u

19. Ata lives in Canada where we're all getting a free $2k a month during covid (if they're making less than a living wage) in addition to the income they are making here because this isn't the sort of job that needs to do layoffs. They're not struggling.

20. O yay 500 dns for a game we won't be playing anymore