EVENT โค๏ธ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR ๐ŸŒน

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. That should be enough! Worse comes to worse, if you burn through them all and still have a bar left or two you can have some friends come help finish it or open up the club for people in pub/campus. Or charge a few chibis to enter if you want to make a profit. ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Excuse me? What threat? I made no threats and I don't appreciate this at all.

AdalineRose likes this.
  3. They meant thread wtf

4. Typo for thread. ๐Ÿ˜Š

5. Well my bad for misunderstanding the typo. That being said I'm not going to "be careful" about giving feedback. I was rather polite about my dislike of the avi boxes and if avi boxes don't bother you, just ignore my comment and move on.

6. Does anyone know yet where the bartender Avi drops??? I neeeed it Iโ€™ve been waiting for a bartender avi! ๐Ÿ˜

7. I think Zelda was trying to playfully joke, and wasn't actually bothered. ๐Ÿ˜Š

8. It has not been officially released yet. It will likely be part of the later side stories. Keep an eye on the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

9. The drop req has been up for two months now. I understand the need to accommodate for invites, but that's not what I was complaining about. Drop req for avis use to be considerably lower.

10. I am also thinking this

Muschi likes this.
  11. when are the side story drops coming out??

12. Has Ata said anything about when this hunt will be fixed??

13. The first one is already out. The second should be coming tomorrow. And so forth.

Muschi likes this.
  14. It should come two changeovers from now, which is Friday for ATA time. Not sure what time zone it is for you but it's still Wednesday for ATA so just want to clarify. ๐Ÿค

15. I meant thread oop

Muschi likes this.
  16. thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

17. Eexactly what I was thinking except I want the female avi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

18. I don't want to seem rude or anything, but like Muschi said, you're barely in the range to hit, even with using dates and attack items.

I think it's better to save your dns for Black Friday (which is in November), and go to flashes then. You'll gain way more money from that, and on average, I think you can spend 200 dns to get a pretty good stat boost (or hella cash money to spoil whoever you want ๐Ÿ˜‹). You won't get that out of solo'ing an invite party at your current stats, unless you've got some high-stat players like Zelda flashing together with you.

On the other hand, if your hand is really REALLY itching to use those dns, you can go to flash invites, if anyone's hosting. It's guaranteed there will be enough people to finish the party and if it's promo weekend, you can probably get a quick buck. Not sure how much more compared to flashing cats during BF, though.

It's up to you and your goals, in the end. Have funโœŒ๏ธ

19. Too bad the amount of drops u have to accomplish takes awhile just to get an avi box. And the avi's I really wanted are even harder to get ๐Ÿ˜”

20. price check on this huntโ€™s 499 please :) tryna see if im gettin scammed๐Ÿฅด