EVENT ❤️ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. But this hunt is not in the Spring 2020 Furniture Boxes is what I’m sayin....

2. I agree with y’all but idk why y’all even still bother when atas only concerns seem to be money and how to make more of it each hunt

3. so what happened to the blonde girl in the timer boxes? some people have it but i still can’t see her in the lite or normal boxes..

4. It's a visual error that ATA is working on correcting. She is coded in the boxes but doesn't appear on the list of items.

5. This is a visual error. You receive the items at the previous listed drops of 1.5k. If you tap on the actual quest, it gives the correct number.

[​IMG]

Sansa likes this.
  6. Good to know it's just a glitch 😋 I was planning on keeping my boxes unopened until they were gonna fix the boxes, but this changes things.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yup! ATA confirmed it in help tickets to those that asked. This hunt seems to have a lot of visual errors, but for the most part the mechanics of it are the same. The only confirmed difference is that some of the story avatar boxes have been moved around (again).

8. Oh god, not the avatar boxes again 😩 Ngl, when they put out that survey a while ago, I didn't think they'd be using the results this way 🤔

Aphire likes this.
  9. Anyone know how many dns it takes to solo the 10hr party?

10. A LOT I’m 85mcs and I’d need around 80 dns I think. 🥵

11. It depends on your stats, so only people around yours can give you a proper number. Honestly I'm pretty sure you just barely make the cut-off to even be able to hit it so you aren't going to be able to do much damage per hit so a LOOOOT of DNs.

Also I would wait for promo weekend to solo; since this is an invite hunt there'll be one.

12. Damn. I had to wait for 8k for my first box

13. Wait, so does that mean I can’t get the 4th box?

14. Correct, the first box is at 8k. Addy got the 3.2k incorrect based on a visual glitch:

Alicia and AdalineRose like this.
  15. The 4th box / 2nd VIP box has not been located yet. Not in 1st side story and not at any tier up to 35k main. I'm thinking it might be at the end of 2nd side story, but this is just my deduction.

Alicia likes this.
  16. I was wrong about the 3.2k. It is 1.5k. But honestly everything else I said still stands. Ata has taken the 4th avatar out of reach unless you do invites or cat cafe. I am very much sick of the boxes. Because they are nowhere near fun >.> I think if I manage to make 16/1.5k at a regular party club. I deserve the 4 avatars. I put in hella work and time. I'm quite furious.

17. They're taking away stuff that we had before. They should add new things as incentive to reach higher tiers instead.

Cavalera, Aphire, Eva and 1 other person like this.
  18. I agree. The first set of VIP avatars is hardly worth the amount of cats needed to get to side story 2 anyways. They didn't even change the stats of the avatars to reflect that change 🙄

Cavalera and Muschi like this.
  19. Yeah, it's just the usual power creep every few hunts.

Aphire likes this.
  20. Thank you so much for the reply! Do you think 500 dns is enough? 😂 Been at a cc club with no dns rule for a while so they accumulated

Muschi likes this.