EVENT ❤️ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. When they keep asking "where's this Avi" it's common sense because that hasn't changed. It's either main story, boxes, lb, or side stories.

Muschi likes this.
  2. STOP USING THAT AVI BOXES, those are really irritating and annoying..
    And still i dont like raised tasks drops and reduced drops from timer boxes
    Thats all i am going to say..these things i dislike killing fun in this game for me..

Lydia, Sasaki, Usagi and 3 others like this.
  3. Yet only VIP Avis are in boxes now, so how to get the boxes non VIP version. Hmmmm. Question time

4. We have all 4 avis in boxes non vip and vip
    8k Non vip
    16k vip
    1,5k side no vip

5. They mean that only VIP avatars are in the EC hunt boxes. :)

6. *and lite / timer boxes

Not the story avatar boxes

7. It's a mess up on Atas part. They are fixing it. Already submitted a ticket about it

Muschi likes this.
  8. Guy guy guys. Pink dress is main story.,, I did not see male.. oops lol

9. Great avis, finally!!! 🙌

Alicia and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  10. Does anyone else have the problem of the date night gift box not containing the date night game plans? Meanwhile timer boxes and lite boxes do

11. Yes. Ata is currently working on fixing it

Muschi likes this.
  12. Lovely. I've lost interest since the only avi i liked happens to be impossible to get. Thanks again ata. 🙄 All these changes deep down suck. Its the same as always make it impossible for people who dont waste a load of cash to not be able to get anything good... Even in a pandemic. Yall have fun with the hunt. 🤦‍♂️

chal, Yimi, Lydia and 6 others like this.
  13. LB chick looking thick 😍 also Ata recycling the bar ava

Alicia and Zelda like this.
  14. Damn, ATA...I was so happy about this event because we finally got a thick avy to represent some of us and you go and put her up for the leaders only.

Can you guys at start releasing bigger avys in the future for the rest of us? I lost all motivation for this event now.

Lots of people lost their job due to this pandemic and it's now harder for us to keep up with this game or even get the things we like.

On top of that you made the drops even lower with each new event and you're making it harder for us to get the avis from the quests unless we're on 24/7 to hit every party.

chal, Lydia, 0-Felix-0 and 3 others like this.
  15. ATA give me 999 of this hunts and hot avi girl in the box pls😍

16. Lol I just watched his “Making giant pancakes vid”😂

Meowtimez likes this.
  17. O cool great job

18. Glad I didn't book for that one flash 😂