Your voices.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Alicia, May 19, 2020.

1. I wonder what your voices sound like.
    When reading a post made by one of you lovely beings, my head automatically reads it in the tone it perceives it to sounds like based on the information I’ve gathered from you and how... I guess would see you as.

I’m sure you guys sound like nothing my head thinks you do, so I’m curious what your voices actually sound like.

It’s almost 5 am and I can’t sleep. This is what is going on inside of my head at this time.... me thinking about your voices.. as I lay in bed. OH GOD

Anyway. Hope you all had some bomb ass sleep and have a bomb ass day

SpicyVanilla, Muschi, Sansa and 3 others like this.
  2. Not gonna lie, I’ve had this exact thought too 😂

I tend to make up what I think people would sound like sometimes.

Victoria, Alicia and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. People are usually surprised by what my voice sounds like. My fren of 3 years thought I had a french-canadian accent this whole time til we spoke on the phone.

Also, I've never considered what any of you sound like ever 👀 you all sound like the narrator in my head until proven otherwise

4. I’m curious now. But I always have envisioned you to have a relatively calm voice. Or at least that’s how I read your posts.

Maddi_Matsu and Alicia like this.
  5. Glad to know I’m not alone haha!

I also feel liek the mood I’m in makes a difference on how you sound during the time of reading your post lol

Victoria likes this.
  6. I think I have a relatively calm voice

7. Okay that’s fair. I’ve pictured you fairly high pitched but soft. But liek in a cute way, which is clearly relative but whatever. You response to something was the reason I even made this post lol

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Idek whyyy but for you it’s like pretty innocent sounding, but lower. But not a lot where you sound masculine or anything liek that.

9. Which response? 👀 how high my voice is changes based on what language I'm speaking. Idk why but when i try to speak correct accents in dif languages I change my pitch. One of my old korean tutors used to get annoyed w me for it

10. Most people have said I speak kind of quietly.

11. I sound like a nightingale. Anyone who disagrees is jealous.

Aei, Sansa, Victoria and 3 others like this.
  12. I’ve been told I have a slight southern drawl, but then after being told that I over do it to prove them wrong.

Victoria and Alicia like this.
  13. Actually, if you lower the pitch of your voice while speaking your non primary language, your accent becomes more fluent!

14. Idek what that is :c so I cannot disagre

15. I love this whole thread. 😆 I've often thought about how you all sound and my head creates it own little voice for each of you that usually evolves as I learn more about you.

If anyone was wondering, my voice is a mess. 😂 Texan born, first language French, and a smoker. 😂

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. It’s a bird that’s known for its beautiful voice

17. OHHH I thought it was a character in a show or soemthing..,

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Well there are characters named nightingale too but idk about that. The bird made more sense.

19. Like Wednesday, it's always the narrator in my head. Or the mocking narrator depending on who you are.

But now i can't stop thinking about how yall sound

WhoTfIsWesday, Day, Victoria and 2 others like this.
  20. Haha I heard her voice! It’s too fucking cute. Almost what pictured.. imagined...