Café

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, May 17, 2020.

1. I'm making a playlist and I only want songs w coffee used as a metaphor in them or smthing. So far i have Coffee by Jack Stauber and Death Bed by Powfu. What are all the coffee songs you know, help me flesh this out

2. Cigarettes and Coffee - Otis Reading

3. Coffee and TV - Blur

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Coffee by Beabadoobee: the original version of Powfu's, more acoustic and has more of a café feel.

Aei and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  5. One more cup of coffee- Bob Dylan/the White stripes

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The blocked out song is just a 5 sec audio track of someone talking.

7. I lub you but I wanted songs that were recommended that you personally liked 👀 I already googled and spotify-ed coffee myself

8. It’s from my liked songs

9. Ohhh I'll check em out

10. I love Braden Barrie. He has a few songs that mention coffee, but this is the most obvious. 😝

11. And this is one of Trash's favourite songs!

12. What is up with coffee?

13. I've just noticed a lot of coffee songs are v melancholy which suits my mood rn and I like having themes when I make playlists

14. Hmmmm I actually like powfu's more surprisingly. The original was okay but I think I prefer a more lofi sound 👀 ty for sharing qt

15. [​IMG]

I originally found this on SoundCloud and just thought of it when looking at Manic’s post.

Can artists who have coffee, café, etc. in their name be recommended too? Cause I have a few of those. Also what about tea, I think I have some tea songs/artists?

16. Yes

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Key
    On Spotify
    On SoundCloud
    Available on both

Artists with coffee related words in their name (and songs I like by them):
    Diamond Cafe - Nothing looks the same in the light
    Blackcoffee, Drake, & Jorja Smith - Get it together
    The Night Café - Turn

More Songs that mention coffee:
    Suzanne Vega - Tom’s Diner
    in love with a ghost - we’ve never met but, can we have a coffee or something
    in love with a ghost - I Need a Cup of Coffee and Some Bread to Wake Up

Songs & Artists with Tea in their name;
    Time for Tea - 11 Acorn Lane
    iced tea for breakfast - in love with a ghost
    a conversation about identity - tea

In love with a ghost has really amusing song titles and recommend checking them out purely for that reason.

18. Oh I discovered in love with a ghost years ago 👀 I like them. Lofi artists usually give abnormally long song titles for some reason

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Yeah but I really like their titles, for example “am i a boy? am i a girl? do i really care? i'm hungry anyway” relatable.