Ideas?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by wo, May 17, 2020.

1. I’m Well Aware That This As Nothing To Do With The Game But I Didn’t Want Too Hunt Down Players For Idead. I’m Having Some Inrl Issues With My Ear As It’s Aching Along With My Head And Jaw. What Are Some Idea’s You Think Might Be The Reason And What I Should Do.

2. Ear infection maybe. I haven’t had one since I was a kid though.

Muschi, NurseBecky, wo and 1 other person like this.
  3. Call the doctor and tell them your symptoms, they'll have a better idea. Not to be mean but how the hell would anyone here know

Muschi and Day like this.
  4. I had an ear infection recently & that’s pretty much exactly what was going on. I told my doctor & she said it was probably caused by a sinus infection and put me on an antibiotic for 14 days.

Muschi and NurseBecky like this.
  5. Sinus infections can cause ear infections?

6. You needn't use caps before every word.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yes, most of the time.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I’m Well Aware Of That. I Guess That’s Just How I Type Sorry It Bothers You😇

9. Thank You🤗💕

10. Thank You🤗💕

11. That Is True But My Original Plan Was Too See If Anyone Had The Same Problems Once And What Their Reasons Were. I’ve Been Googling And It Shows Me So Many Reasons But I Am Going To The Clinic Today. Thank You For Writing I Look Up To You Very Much. 🤗💕

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  12. Apparently, she said it’s all connected, the pressure from sinuses caused the infection or something. I don’t remember the reasoning behind it.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  13. Yeah, as a child I got sinus infections super frequently and like 1/3 of the time it would have a comorbid ear infection.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. ??????? I'm curious about that last sentence.

Glad you're going to the doctor.

15. You have a fanbase.

Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. I look up to her too

Muschi, WhoTfIsWesday and Day like this.
  17. You probably have a better source of information than forums.

Could be anything from an ear or sinus infection to cancer with the symptoms you described. Family history, and relevant context clues that a doctor will ask you may close the gap on the causes. Good luck, though.

And The Reason That People Find Capital Letters Before Every Word Annoying Or Unsightly Is That They Use It To Find The Start Of New Sentences. A Small Dot Is Actually A Lot Harder To Find Than A Large Letter That Looks Different Than Normal. That Is The Reason That The First Letter Of Sentences Is Capitalised. It Increases Readability, Especially For Those Who Like To Read Quickly. Your Habit Is Exclusive And Irritating To Most Readers. I Guess You Don't Know That, And See People Complaining As Just Being Pedantic Or Particular.

Just thought you might like to know that there's a reason for the way things are, and for why nobody is out there genuinely thinking about changing that convention.

Muschi likes this.
  18. K but I look up to you more