PSA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Inimical, May 14, 2020.

1. If you work at a fast food or a restaurant and my spending habits ultimately go towards your paycheck... make my order right or Imma fuck you up.

Y'know after a long tiring day at work some of us just want to splurge a little... soil ourselves for all the work we put in. Fucking up my order is NOT acceptable.

2. Lol

SpicyVanilla and Muschi like this.
  3. I will specifically fuck up someone's order if they're excessively rude to me 🤐 we're out of the liquor you want, we're out of condiments, we're out of sides, eat w your hands. Restaurant workers, even if they went to school for it, are at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of employment and how much hard work they have to put in, be nice.

4. Jacob diagnosed with Karenism

Diablo, SpicyVanilla, Alden and 5 others like this.
  5. Everyone gets one free Karen day a year

6. Jacob can have little a Karen, as a treat

Alden, WhoTfIsWesday and Day like this.
  7. Ah he’s definitely one of those customers.

8. Ahem... If I'm spending more than the average person and tipping $50, when the order is less than that... don't I deserve quality service?

Especially after all the trials and tribulations I go through working so hard my ancestor Kunta Kinte would be proud?

9. Every customer that has ever made it a point to talk about how good of a tipper they are has tipped like shit. Lol but I thought you were talking about fast food, not sit down restaurant service that you would tip for

10. If you’re tipping that high it’s a bit different. Plus like someone else just mentioned, you had sounded like you were talking about fast food.

SpicyVanilla likes this.
  11. I don't tip like shit though. I mean I wanted to be as courteous as possible and generous because of the pandemic. I won't be tipping nobody again😂

12. You people tip for fast food?💀

13. I tip everywhere for food 😳 Is that not normal?

14. Yes. Rage into the void some more

Muschi, Day and RoseMilkTea like this.
  15. If only they were paid enough to truly care

Muschi, WombRaider and Day like this.

16. That's why you tip at the end, depending on the service.

17. There isn't even an option to do it in most fast food places in my city and possibly the rest of canada. Coffee shops have a tips appreciated jar but ppl just put loose change in em

Day likes this.
  18. I work retail and when I tell you I have to put up with speds all day....oh my god that is an understatement. People can be halfway through their lives and still don’t know which way the chip goes into the payment machine....or how the hell their phone works and how to connect to WiFi. They don’t even understand the difference between WiFi and data like ffs mate...

19. Ooh I guess it’s just a thing in my area maybe. Most people tip here unless you’re younger or a student.

20. Jackaren