What do y'all think about jeffree Star? And James Charles drama

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bambi_, May 12, 2020.

?

Are jeffree star and James Charles only getting into all this drama to stay relevant?

1. Lol yes. That's all they do and need to shutup for once in their luves

44.4%
  2. No. They have and will always be relevant

11.1%
  3. Who even are these people and why do I care

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OK honestly ty 🤣 the only thing i really see is j&j drama because that's all people have been talking about. I've heard of the Ethan clein drama but not the others. It's mostly because I don't search for drama and just watch what's in my recommended and go from there

2. I watch these 2 drama channels like drama investigator and spill and they just want to get past the 10 minute mark and will do anything to do. Just that. I watched this video by Luke Alexander on how the drama community is no better than the beauty community and how drama channels just post 8 minute long Snapchat or IG stories so they can out midrolls on their videos and looking back on it it's true both of those channels will post the whole 3-10 minute stories just to make it past 10 minutes

3. He’s been making conspiracy theory video’s & documentaries about different YouTuber’s. He has a make-up pallet & some other beauty products now. And he just proposed to his boyfriend a few months ago.

I learned all of this from a channel I like to watch sometimes called YouTuber News, it fills you in on the drama while simultaneously making fun of it.

Bambi_ likes this.
  4. Ooo maybe I'll have to check that one out.

Only youtuber a semi keep up with is Jenna Marbles

Muschi, Bambi_ and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. I only knew james charles existed since watching him do the army course with mark and ethan. Idk who the other dude is

Bambi_ and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Alright so.... I’m laughing to myself while typing. Because, I remember learning of Jeffree Star when I heard the song Fer Sure by The Medic Droid in middle school. My AIM sn was like xFerSherBomb... or some weird shit like that, I wore colored acid wash skinny jeans, multicolor DCs, band t’s from hot topic, I had teased blonde and black two-toned hair with pink and teal coontail, rocked some serious black eyeshadow, absolutely no attention to eyebrows, LOL. And I spent my weekends with my super cool friends, stealing cigarettes, and watching YouTube music videos which probably consisted of Cobra Starship, Cute is What We Aim For, Mayday Parade, The Maine, 3OH!3, Forever the Sickest Kids, Bring Me the Horizon maybe? (Who I still love) But you get the picture 😂 my mother was right, it was a phase. So when I think of Jeffree Star that is what I think of. As far as his life now, I know he’s got a line of makeup. Other than that I didn’t know he was still relevant. I also don’t know who James Charles is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bambi_ likes this.
  7. i only stan Bretman in the beauty community. But I love the drama it's amusing. I'll be on YouTube and
    Twitter trying to understand and investigate what happend . Drama is the only thing that keeps me moving forward in life. I love getting in people's business 👁👄👁

Muschi and Bambi_ like this.
  8. Bretman Rock is that bitch. Lime he's unproblematic and I dont even watch him and I know he's unproblematic the only times I've seen him in drama channels is when he's telling people to respect his privacy and to not attack this person. Like when he collaborated with James charles and his fan were disappointed and he told them they weren't real fans if they didn't support him and James fans supported both James and Bret on their collab

9. It's better to not know who James Charles is. All u need to know about him is that he's a very problematic 19/20 year old who can't keep his fucking mouth shut lol