Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Solid 8.5 out of 10

I love that bed, and the choice of plant is nice with the other furni

2. 9/10 very eco-friendly and cozy ofc for a milk tea

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  3. 9/10 if I were more um โ€œmasculineโ€ I could definitely see myself truly enjoying a dorm like this.super clean and neat. And I love seeing older furni with different combos

Chili likes this.
  4. 9/10 love the overall vibe. The bed and 999 are my fav, I would only change one or two things. It's a little dark visually for my taste but still a really great dorm.

5. 9/10 looks nice and goth-y

6. 9/10 We share the same liquor shelf, plus it looks like something that represents you. Great look with personal touch, rather than just being aesthetic.

7. 9/10 had to check yours, the 999 is kinda contradicting as the left side looks like it's night time. All in all, like how you mixed and match everything tho I like the left side of the room more.

8. 8.5/10, the lamp item looks a bit off imo. one of the modemnoise indoor garden 999ecs would look great i think, possibly the white one

---

for my rater: ik i don't have a desk but i'm tryna get autumn spice desk. pls give me a 999ecs rec ๐Ÿ™

9. 6/10 Nor fully complete and not a huge fan of the theme, get a desk and 999 and im sure it'll look fine

Muschi likes this.
  10. How the 999 juts into the wall is a bit jarring so I suppose change the wallpaper or 999 to see if it balances out more. Love the celestial thing you have going on and the 499 is very cute and fitting.

8.5/10

11. U have a kewl dorm id say maybe change the rug.. Everyhting else fits good tho ๐Ÿ˜Š 9/10

12. 9/10

rater: i'm going to be putting autumn spice desk in my room once i get my hands on it. pls rec me a 999ecs!

13. Window to Bavaria 999 (beer necessities 999) is the first one that comes to my mind when I see ur dorm. There could be others that can be better match. Love how ur dorm in going so far. Cant wait to see complete dorm 9.5/10๐Ÿ’—

Muschi likes this.
  14. I love the pastel green/pink theme. I think the way you switched between hunts for furni was almost seamless. 9.5/10 ๐Ÿ’ž

15. Such a cozy and well matched dorm. Only suggestion would be the above desk Iโ€™d do the rainy day photos. Great job though! 9.5/10

16. 9/10 ~ i love the way your dorm looks. The 999 doesnt fully compliment it like a different one could- however regardless its still an amazing dorm

17. 8/10 champagne set is one of the best imo and mogul 999 works really well w it ๐ŸŒฟ

UnholyDestruction likes this.
  18. 6/10 seems like a lot going on. I love the middle shelf