Yous arnt stupid. Hate me more or not just read this.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, May 9, 2020.

1. At least you can still shoot.

2. Hahaha I do! I just defrosted one yesterday. I can fit half a cow in there. I'll have to make room for the other half somewhere else. Perhaps I'll make jerky

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. I vote jerky. Can't go wrong with jerky.

4. You can when my hubby makes it. He tries the craziest seasonings in his. Sometimes it's a win...most the time he has to eat it all himself

Muschi likes this.
  5. Thank you. Not for some selfish reason like "uh, proved my point" or anything like that, but because this will save a lot of trouble and worry from people who were truly worried about "Scott". Contrary to what a lot of people thought since my first thread wondering if you were being honest, I do not hate you and I have no real reason to, I havent even had a lot of contact with you. But the things you used to say were very concerning and made people worried for you, and also for the safety of the people you made up. So thank you for being honest and not keeping that act up for longer than this. Better late than never, they say.
    I wish you good luck on things from now on and good luck on figuring out who you are. I'm really glad you're winning the battle against your addiction and also clearing up the path for people who really care about you and want to get to know you. Good decision making here. You could leave everyone dying of worries about Scott and his reckless behavior but you choose to let people know that you are a real person with real problems and demons to face: and now people can help you better and I''m sure everyone is rooting for you to have a happy life.
    I hope there's no grudges here. I know I sounded harsh on my first thread but it was only because I was confused and even shocked by my first encounters with you as "scott". I'm sorry for anything that might have hurt.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Did Charlie just pop your catfish virginity? šŸ‘€ the first time is always the hardest

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Not the first time no, I was more surprised this actually was posted and then the positive responses to it at face value was shocking

Manic, Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Ah. Makes sense then ig

9. Well Iā€™d feel bad for hating someone who has already gone through a bunch of negative stuff and put on a different persona just to get away from it for a little bit.

Ecchisaurus and Muschi like this.
  10. I think I'd be a little angrier, too, if maybe the persona didn't have some holes in it already. I think most of us had come to terms that Scott may not have existed, so when Charlie came clean it didn't come as much of a shock as someone. It softened the blow to have an alter identity that people were already starting to doubt.

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. I was expecting alot of rage

12. I don't even get mad when the person I date is a catfish. Plenty of other kinds of fish in the sea.

Greedy fish, self centered fish, egomaniac fish, boring fish, really unpleasant when not having fun fish, dumb fish, too smart fish, empty fish, psychic fish, "empath" who wouldn't do CPR to save a life fish, wishy washy fish, vain fish, killer fish, dog fish, paranoid fish, karen fish, debbie downer fish, monobrow fish, etc.

13. Why would anyone waste that much energy on a phone app

14. I ask that to alot of things but people do it

Muschi likes this.
  15. One fish two fish red fish blue fish - dr seuss

16. Everyone who calls themself a farmer on this app does/has done that

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Pvp is literally tapping a button soz. Dunno why people get all worked up on that šŸŒš

Astorialla likes this.
  18. I feel attacked.

But it's ok I admit I used to waste to much time on this game