EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Definitely check during October! We’ve had lots of cool ghost themed avatars for Halloween 😌

Muschi likes this.
  2. I’m at 85 boxes now, while doing this I received two legacy social boxes, received an Avi both times... this is so ridiculous.

3. What's lurking: my college degree

Krishthi likes this.
  4. But can we go back to getting both Avis at the same time cause this new one at a time thing is lame. (Also for the guess thing when hitting a cat if your the random person who gets the drop PIMD will show up at your house dressed like ghostbusters and release a real live ghost in your place and then charge you $16 and a blunt for them to get rid of it)

FireWalkWithMe and Jace like this.
  5. Well, the only thing I could think of that could be lurking in the shadows are group of eastern european vampires that live together in a flat in New Zealand.

6. Ur stunning ily

7. My best worst guess is new new 0% pet in the form of the Impala.. sure would be cute πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’œ

IFaydee_BlueBerry likes this.
  8. Wrong answer: my ass creeping downstairs at 4am for the third time, now for some takis πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯

9. A Cat

10. For CONTEST:

The creature lurking in in the night is the delivery driver coming to drop off my lunch outside my office door! He was was so stealthy I didn’t see him! Just saw the flash of his eyes πŸ‘€ on the outdoor camera and then his vehicle screaming away! Spooky!!!!😱

12. Best Worse Answer: BeetleJuice BeetleJuice Beeeee....

13. That would be all the creepy people in the pub

14. Best worst answer: Our sleep paralysis demons gathering up to team tag us individually πŸ‘Ή

15. A GIANT SNAKE

16. How to get the black girl avi

-May- likes this.
  17. For contest (worst answer): My college entrance exam result🌚

18. right! im wondering the same thing, i finished my first story and it has yet to pop up

-May- likes this.
  19. Whats hidden in the shadows?
    Definitely gotta be the intro of baby ghost avatars πŸ‘»πŸ‘Ά

20. The thing in the shadow is me eavesdropping when it failed