Love

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Iamalesbian, Apr 29, 2020.

?

What is love?

1. Love is strong

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Love is independent

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Love is perfect or not perfect

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. If you love someone what would you do for them?

2. Everyone expresses and responds to love differently imo. I lend some credence to the love languages, which Gary Chapman first described in 1992.

Iamalesbian and Carrie like this.
  3. I don't believe in love languages and I don't think most people mean it when they say they love someone. To love someone isn't an emotion imo, it's a choice. The emotion that feels like "love" (oxytocin) is fleeting and there are lots of moments where you will actively dislike people that you care for. So I think loving someone is choosing to respect them, grow w them and not toss them away just because they upset you sometimes.

4. Baby don’t hurt me

5. Even though I personally believe in love languages, I do also believe that love is a choice made to commit to someone. I agree with your post almost entirely.

Iamalesbian likes this.
  6. I’d say I mostly agree with Wednesday’s thought process as well. To me love is something that you have to build rather than just let happen by chance.

Iamalesbian, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  7. It's a social construct, man!
    Open your mind! love. It is small.

Bind yourself to one person? Why?

Bind yourself to society and to this earth. Love is meh.
    FEEL THE ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Feel its body and its soul and its magnificence with every breath, every sight, every thought!

Love is for peasants. Go beyond.

Iamalesbian likes this.
  8. I read your name as Llama Lesbian at first. 🌚

Iamalesbian, LetsGoBrandon and Carrie like this.
  9. Do you believe in life after love?

Iamalesbian, Muschi and Carrie like this.
  10. Don't hurt me no more

11. Does love hurt other people feelings when you like one person when that other person likes them as well

12. Valid points. Where’s my “Baby don’t hurt me” option?

Iamalesbian likes this.