Old Skool Avi / Avi Bags

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Xx-Magik-xX, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Exactly. Has to be something in it for them 🤭

Muschi likes this.
  2. TOTALLY SUPPORT

-Sweet-Pandora- and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  3. SUPPORT!!!

4. Agreed! this is a dope idea 👏🏼

5. Support
    Sound similar to the “Spring furni box” but instead bags of avi (box) that could contain avatar I’m sure new players would spend ec to open the bag to change of “outfit /skin/starter avi”
    ( The idea could be containing avi from 3-4 hunts ) not just old avi for those who cannot get side or main because they didn’t participate.

The devs could be thematic and use a needle as a key. Wouldn’t be surprised if it could cost 12 ec or something in between the 10 ec pimd key and the 15 ec cutter
    Who knows ?
    ps : I do hope i found the right thread instead of creating a new one

6. Or maybe they should take off the ugly Avis in store and every month rotate store Avis with old Avis from old hunts or old avi bags . They can leave them at the same prices or more ec but give new players the opportunity to at least be able to buy the avi they like 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Xx-Magik-xX and GoddessHailey like this.
  7. Support 💖 such a good idea!!!

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  8. At this point they’d be boxes, not bags

9. 😅 True. I was thinking more like Bags/boxes that aren't tradable. That cost ecs to open. Like the old avi bags before they were replaced with shards maybe?

10. My apologies I wasn’t sure the correct difference without offending anyone. I apologize 💜

11. Support for the redraw idea.

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  12. I meant they’d be boxes because the devs have been doing avatar boxes for the last few hunts (and bags haven’t been around for about a year).

13. I know 🥺 BRING BACK BAGS ATA!! lol x

Jacinda_Rose and -Sweet-Pandora- like this.
  14. You've not offended 😊 you're fine 🖤

15. Support for sure!!!! Not for me but others👌😊

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  16. I have been playing for about a year and a half and feel the same so full support from me 💚

17. :oops:support!

There definitely are a few avies i would love to see make a come back and a modernisation of a few classics 😍