EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Answer - It's a special stat item that gives us the power to be invisible while we eat carrots

2. Answer is

*drum rolls*

All the players would be given max stats for the time period of this event.
    And then we have to call each other nubs 666 times on the walls to keep the stats even after the hunt is over.

3. I bet it's an Rp competition with Marcie finally. Winner gets group rp with the whole Dev team. With the addition of exclusive Burger Rp commands for Tutor chat

4. Is it me or is top 10 999 not in lb?

5. We can finally trading avis πŸ˜ͺ

6. Alright, alright! Contest CLOSED! Y'all...those answers...I can't πŸ˜‚Winners to be announced soon!
    [​IMG]

7. My Answer

The leaderboard would work in reverse 🀧
    The players with max drops will go to the bottom of the leaderboard and the players with the least drops will rule the leaderboard this time.

Amen

Everybody likes this.
  8. Something in the shadows...ATA requires a paid membership to play PIMD in general 😨😨

Aphire likes this.
  9. There will be a server bug and you'll give us free cats again πŸ€ͺ

10. Maybe some sort of a side event triggered by event drops.

Like some random special drop in party will trigger another side quest maybe

11. Is it me or was this hunt leaked a while back

12. Love the Halloween theme hunt 5 months away from Halloween. This doesnt make sense. Im kinda disappointed ata hasnt taken those user ideas being given.. Like there has been some really good ideas. It beats a Halloween theme hunt not even close to October. :/

13. They do spooky kind of hunts at different times of the year not just at Halloween

FireWalkWithMe likes this.
  14. Its me lurking in the shadows after i spend 30 minutes making tosti for the whole fam, went upstairs, fell and dropped my tosti. My soul died and now i want to take revenge on everyone who can still eat one.. πŸ‘€

15. You can clearly see the similarities with the show Supernatural and it recently ended with its last season. So tbh, it is a good time for it.

-May- likes this.
  16. Nama utai nyak? Kumang antu jelu kini?#ibanhere

17. Cinderella 🌝

18. Clearly a Minotaur πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

19. Obviously the surprise is that those hot water balloons we’re collecting will pop and make us wet for pimd

20. The thing in the shadows are all the red flags given to me about *cough* people🀧