EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Is it even legal for the bat chick avi to have that heartagram tattoo? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LunaShadow likes this.
  2. I am YELLING I love supernatural this is fun

3. ""For now, here's a (somewhat hidden) CONTEST to keep your conspiracy instincts honed af!
    Post your best wrong answer to what it might be in the replies section below (1 guess each)! Three of you who post the best worst answers win 1 PIMDCrate each. GOOD LUCK!!!""

My answer:

a BOO-BERRY Cheesecake Electoplasmic side...hunt πŸ™€πŸ˜ find the ingredients to get the stat item πŸ˜πŸ’™

4. Nicholas Cage 😱

5. That something lurking in the dark is not a something. Instead its a person. One of the devs lurking. And its ATA Claptrap 😁😁

6. [​IMG] The thing hiding in the shadows? Nosfuratu. He’s also the one flickering the lights btw.

7. You know what the real Monster Of the Week is? 79... 79 boxes I have opened and no one of them has included an avatar a 499 or a 999 the 499 and 999 I could care less about I just want the ghost vip avi, or even the normal ghost at this point.

-May- and LeeJarrett like this.
  8. Maybe it's find the ghost and scare him back...

9. The thing lurking in the shadows is clearly all the frat boys that DEFINITELY want to chase after meπŸ₯³

10. Can we please get both avatars in the events again? πŸ™πŸΌ I really dislike the fact that after working so hard you only get a box which does not guarantee what you get and then the second one is so far away. You either have to be playing this game every second of the day to get both or actually spend money which is rather abusive during these hard times. I feel like this is incredibly unfair and is a big ol β€œscrew you” to those that have been dedicated to this game for a long time.

Is it at least possible to give us a box that will allow us to choose which avatar we get? That way we don’t feel like we’ve wasted our time in an event to only get an avatar we probably didn’t want. As a female I’d like to get female avatars and I’m sure that those who want the other gender should have the chance to get the ones they want. Considering that most of the other avatars in this game actually cost money I feel like getting those free avatars during the events was a nice gift for us and now this just makes me feel less inclined to play because I don’t have tons of money to spend and I don’t have all the time to dedicate getting the avatar I want. Please devs this feels so wrong. I beg you to resconsider what you’ve done to the game.

11. Best wrong answer:
    It's Tuesday. Heat of the Moment by Asia is playing on the radio. The thing you notice in the dark on the nightstand is a pamphlet for The Wonder Spot and a box with your brothers leftover breakfast special- Pig 'n a Poke with a side of bacon.

Prim likes this.
  12. Thats gonna be ATA WANDA tryin to hide with ATA ROGER along with the pimd crates & mod crates 🀣🀣🀣

13. The thing lurking in the shadows is the world economic upswing.

14. The thing lurking in shadow is DEMONIC HYPNOCAT WITH 8X CASH PAYOUT 😍😍

15. It's not even scary that thing is just a jumping kangaroo holding flashlight in front of it's eyes. Thanks for crates

16. Cake 🍰

17. It could be an Avatar Eating Demon Cat!