EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. maybe the hidden quest is the beta testing for the Party in the Dungeon wooot , Peace out -

2. The one lurking in the shadows is definitely my non existent vampire counterpart who Iโ€™m totally into and will do backflips for

3. Man, I'm vibing a Sam Winchester and Castiel vibe on two guy avis. ๐Ÿคฃ

-May- likes this.
  4. Coronavirus is definitely the thing lurking in the shadows, it's here to infect us all

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  5. There's a bunch of cats lurking in the shadows of the post, so I'm sure it's something to do with hypnocats. Maybe a promo to stimulate ATA's economy.

6. Its has to be a "Demon Taco" cause it's Tuesday obviously. ๐Ÿ‘น๐ŸŒฎ

7. that thing, is something that will shutdown pimd ๐Ÿ˜…

8. When you wanna read peopleโ€™s opinions but itโ€™s just contest answers :/ why not make a separate post

-May- likes this.
  9. Lmaoo

10. I believe there will be suprise maintenance these coming day and it will be a long one too!

11. Its a rainbow pixy fairy that will give out hundreds of ecs

12. The surprise is a handwritten note with the recipe for a spell that cures coronavirus to stop the apocalypse. Duh.

13. Spirit of a fluffy cloud ๐ŸŒฅ ps. I hope i get something ultra ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป

14. ๐Ÿ˜ˆA demonic penguin! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿง

15. Something tells me this is Supernatural TV Show based and I kinda dig it cause I love that showโ™ฅ๏ธ except for that fact that it's ending soon and I don't want the last season to be over๐Ÿ˜ฅ

16. Carole baskin's husband's ghost coming after us ๐Ÿ’€ thats it

17. If I ever get that snake skin for the hunt I'm naming him Dean cause that's OBVIOUSLY what he's modeled after and I love it (the little toy "Baby" Impala is what got me to laugh, I'm in love)

18. The one lurking in the dark is definitely an ape disguised as a snail without a shell.

19. 7days silenceโœŒ๏ธ...scarier than ghosts tbh