EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. My guess is ATA is gonna disappear for a whole day. Damn? Hopes too high?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚β€

2. ata will sell cats for 39ec each like on black FridayπŸ€”

I_bloomRoSa- likes this.
  4. Hidden contest guess: It's a quiz contest! 🌚Probably there will be a ghost lurking and hiding in the shadow in our Ata team. We have to guess and find out who it is go win the prizeπŸ–€or we may be killedπŸ‘»β˜ οΈ

5. This is me after annoyed my niece and she cried. πŸ‘»

6. Someone said you should have done a milf hunt & I agree.🌝

D-flamingo and Muschi like this.
  7. I guess... ATA will have a party amidst the pandemic together with the coronavirus and then ATA wi shout AVADA KEDAVRA!!! And the world will safe ☺

8. What is it? 'Reptar Wagon' which is going to save Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil from the monster Angelica

9. Hunt boxes will have a one way ticket to a secret extra season 16 of supernatural 🀞

BIunt likes this.
  10. Is the thing in the shadows Joe Exotic and Carol Baskin?

11. It’s definitely gotta be quarantine snacks lurking in those shadows, hollering at me to come join πŸ‘€

12. How to get the black girl avi

-May- likes this.
  13. Ata’s about to make cats tradable 🌝

14. It is ATA hiring Sadako to come out of our phones after getting a call from her saying "7 days"πŸŒšπŸ‘
    The lucky ones who would get a call can enjoy:
    -Sadako sharing the secret of how she maintain that long luscious beautiful hair
    -Dating Sadako for a Day
    -An exclusive visit to her well
    -Taking pictures with her
    -Or even taking over the cursed tape for a Day so that Sadako can enjoy some timeout

BIunt likes this.
  15. Supernatural hunt. Hahaha

16. The thing that lurks in the shadows is the announcement of half-life3

17. It's ATAClaptrap coming for my chicken because he ran out of polar bear rp ideas 😳

18. Hopefully this is wrong, we getting CURSED rewards on our REWARD BOXES . AND THATS WRONG

19. The secret thing lurking in the shadow is Santa Clause 😊

20. A cat πŸ‘Ή