EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Tom and Jerry edition 🤪🤣

2. Thats gonna be my mom hiding in the dark waiting for me to come home to beat me anf shout at me why am i late hahaha thats so scary 🤣

3. My guess would be carol baskins husband 🤷🏼‍♀️🦁🐯

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  4. Lurking in what?! All I know is my clubmates lurking in the club chat :rolleyes:

5. Hidden in the shadows 🤔 free 999ec furniture for everyone!!!!

iCandyy likes this.
  6. I think it’s the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

7. Is it Slenderman?

8. Obviously the thing that's lurking in the shadows is my sanity since I can't find it anywhere 😢

9. It's the Hash Slinging Slasher 😱

Squidward : You mean you've never heard the story of the... hash-slinging slasher?

SpongeBob : The slash-bringing hasher?

Squidward : The hash-slinging slasher.

SpongeBob : The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...

Squidward : Yes. The hash-slinging slasher.

Krishthi and The_Literal_Devil like this.

10. Its a new furniture peice. On the ceiling. And this hunts is a random woman on fire stuck to the ceiling.... wait did I see that in a movie or something?

S1ngle likes this.
  11. A Metatron blow up doll

12. I bet its my fcks. Because I can't find any to give................
    Jk, not trying to be mean.

13. Tradable avis
    L O L

14. Something lurking eh?
    I’d say it’d have to be a ferret 👀

15. something related with the lockness (not sure if i spelled it right🤔) monster... or mosnter trucks like the one with a movie🤧

16. A two horned Cabbage Patch masher dasher

17. My guess: It's a car on a bumpy road 😆

18. It’s a two horned two eyed one toung slither bumb

19. Ahh ATA I see what this secret extra thing is gonna be.

Listen, times are tough, supplies are short, people are panicking.... I think I’ve got it. Those working at ATA are getting dangerously short on an extremely important item, the ever elusive TOILET PAPER! During this hunt they are going to hold a contenst asking people to send toilet paper to their building address. Inside these TPCPs (Toilet Paper Care Packs, of course) players will be required to include their in game username, and a minimum of 1 roll of toilet paper. Players can obviously send as many rolls as they wish. Each roll of toilet paper will count as 1 Entry into a raffle. At the end of the contest, the player who wins the raffle will be dubbed the Savior of ATA, allowing them to continue doing their duty in more ways than one.

TheKlepto and The_Literal_Devil like this.
  20. yes ik it micheal jackson is alive and we gonna dance to his "Thriller" song🤭🤭