For whoever cares to know.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, May 5, 2020.

1. I know there’s been a lot of stuff going around about one person in particular scamming or attempting to scam a large number of people. Quarantine mixed with boredom lead to a pretty lengthy search for this persons main acct and we finally found it. Anyone who cares to know more about it can wall or add me. If you’re not one of those people that’s cool too ha have a wonderful day

2. That’s literally so vague since that exact rumor is going around about lots of people

3. You have a great day too

4. How'd you find their main though?

Day likes this.
  5. Didn't ATA put up a bunch of preventative measure to make sure you don't get scammed?

Kefo, Day and Muschi like this.
  6. I'd like me a great day

Muschi likes this.
  7. I’ll send you one in the mail

Muschi likes this.
  8. already refreshed my inbox 68 times

Muschi likes this.
  9. Well I can’t publicly accuse anyone because then I’d be breaking ToU

10. Yea, which is why I didn’t get scammed lol but i guess they’ve gotten quite a few newer players, and others who are overly trusting I suppose

11. I started asking if anyone knew them, someone let me know that they were asking questions too and a friend of this scammer spoke up and told them who it really was. I added them and compared convos between the two, they talked and typed the same so I was pretty sure it was real and then all the sudden right after i talked to the main acct I got blocked on both so that pretty much confirmed they’re running both accts

Muschi likes this.
  12. Must have gotten lost 😔

13. Sherlock Holmes 🔎

RoseMilkTea and Day like this.
  14. Found it in trash :(

15. Nice sleuthing 👁👃👁

16. Good job, inspector!