EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Omg! I'M IN LOVE WITH THE AVIS! ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–คANOTHER SPOOKY HUNT๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ปBOO! โ˜ ๏ธ

2. I think the something extra for this hunt will be... a plot twist! Quinn is asking us to search for the demons that are stalking campus, but in fact, itโ€™s HIM! Dun dun dunnnnn. When he gives us one of the side stories, his texts will reveal too much about his whereabouts, being much to similar to where we know this demon has been. The few observant detective players who figure out his scheme will be taken personally by ATA to their Hypnocat production factory where we will be presented with unlimited hypnocats until the end of time! Surely this is guaranteed to be the surprise. 100% without a doubt

Aphire and Ballerina like this.
  3. Is it a butterfly? Omg love the avis

4. Is thag a Peanut๐Ÿค”

5. This is what my mind sees when I wake up at 3am to get a glass of water downstairs

6. A priestโœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

7. I WANT IT ALL! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8. Dean eating pie is in the shadows

DeathlyHallows likes this.
  9. The thing in the shadows definitely hot robot students programmed to take over the school..

Leilara likes this.
  10. Secret is PUDDING!!!

11. Lol the scariest thing is the mom who pops up everywhere. She forces you to do work eat your greens and of course questions Everyone u with

12. Santa watching you ๐Ÿคฃ

13. My best worst guess ๐Ÿค” a "Charmed" invite party that drops "Lucky Charms" misc is scheduled for this weekend. That bad enough for yall...?

14. Rare party drops (salt, chalk, etc.) That combine to make a summoning circle stat?

15. Itโ€™s a panda from Area 51 ๐Ÿ‘€

16. The thing in the shadows is probably ATA lurking to see how many people say bad things abt the new hunt coz they dont appreciate effort periodt

17. Imma say a refund for everyone whoโ€™s spent money on this game๐Ÿคญ

18. The thing in the dark is obviously a potato ๐Ÿฅ”

Agent_Cici likes this.
  19. the contest is probs gonna be the worst spooky avatar drawing

20. That's definitely a chupacabara!