EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. Cheesecake lurking in the shadows, disguised as Satan himself. πŸ’€πŸ’¨

2. Is that person that always like his own posts🀑

3. Gonna be straaaaaight honest, could’ve done better with designing the paranormal avis. But this is fine.

4. Jesus. Jesus is always the answer

SavageNixi3 and Agent_Cici like this.
  5. The avis is nice but eh in terms of furniture I think only the rug or above plant is decent but that’s my own taste (‒̀ω‒́)✧

6. Obviously it’s the cure to the Rona πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

7. The thing in the shadows is Patrick Star dancing in fishnet stockings with heels to Spongebob singing β€œI’m a Goofy Goober”

8. As for my guess, that's definitely a mind control devices on the head of the best government kept secret animal, a REAL cat fish. These real cat fishes are the most nimble, sneaky, and unpredictable creatures out there, which is why they are perfect for carrying out confidential work by the government.

Fake catfishes were named to throw people off the investigative scent of the real cat fishes. Fake catfishes have been nicknamed "chuckleheads" in some areas by those who have caught wind of this government conspiracy and are laughing at the fools who believe in fake catfishes.

As ATA has given us this clip, it can only be assumed that they are, in fact, working against government officials in order to expose the falsities they have kept hidden from us. The government's recent admission to UFO's is only the beginning. If this is the first you are hearing of this, expect to see more very soon. Fight the power!

9. vampire vs werewolf (pvp battle and awesome avi plss) I hope this is wrong..

10. It's me after the thing I ordered online didnt match the description

Pink likes this.
  11. I'm pretty sure Shah Rukh Khan is waiting in the shadows ,with his friends waiting to do an absolutely not practiced dance.

12. I know what the conspiracy is..follow along:

*By definition a conspiracy is a plot by 5 or more conspirators.
    *This leads us to the obvious conclusion there are 5 or more people involved with this mystery.
    *We know that ata has recently banned some cheaters.
    *We can be sure they've banned 5 or more in the span of the game.
    *Banned accounts become dead accounts aka ghosts aka paranormal hunt.
    *Add that to fact that we just had a pirate hunt.
    *Pirates pillage and plunder.

Therefore....the only logical conclusion is ATA has pillaged all of the black market items from dead cheater accounts and shall redistribute the treasure as random drops to all of us alive noncheater players.

Mystery solved

13. My answer to the question what it could be is : A running BAT yes you heard it right NOT flying but RUNNING AWAY from china πŸ˜‚

14. Contest is guessing how many more hundreds of bbb legacy boxes Nate has to open to finally get the vicious vocalist vip avi

15. The secret creeping in the shadows? Hmm... Supernatural themed? Oooo is there a secret Crowley avi, or achievement to unlock Lucifer?

16. That is definatly a cat running from a corona infested japanese killer hornet

17. Aliens? πŸ‘€

18. It's me running to the toilet in the middle of nightπŸ˜‚

19. I bet the contest is gonna be about who is able to carve potatoes into some cute or creative thing πŸ€ͺ

9 likes this.