EVENT Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 5, 2020.

1. The thing in the shadows is definitely a magical girl. They are creepy asf little anime chicks

2. Genuinely hideous ❀️

3. The thing in the shadows is obviously (not) a replica of myself. A mini-Lou.

4. Hidden Contest Guess: Obviously it’s gonna be instead of free DNs we’re gonna get free good looking-good stat avatars in our reward boxes just because ATA is just that nice πŸ₯°

-Wisteria- likes this.
  5. Throwback hunt πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

6. Oh that? That’s just my sister lurking around, I think she forgot to change back last full moon πŸ€” Thanks for the gif.... now take it down before I get my hunting buddies involved πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

7. The hidden β€œsomething” duding this event will be a contest to see who can post a picture of themselves surrounded by the most number of people outside, disregarding social distancing. The winner will probably die from not social distancing, but they will turn into a zombie from the virus. Ata will then honor them for winning their contest with a zombie avatar dedicated to their new look

Aphire and Ballerina like this.
  8. It's the pile of clothes in the corner of my room after I turned off the lights

9. Anyway it's [ATA]Mario coming back to haunt us.

Day likes this.
  10. Battle catπŸ₯΄

11. Best wrong answer? Alien hunt might eventually happen.

Meanie likes this.
  12. I'm enjoying the avi and the dorm??hold up. 😲

13. Wait, It’s a contest πŸ˜‚ oop

14. Hidden in the shadows is Hypnocat dressed as Nyan cat 🌝 or worse.. Bread cat

15. The thing in the shadows is the Coronavirus tryna get us. WATCH OUT!

16. SPN YESSSSSSSS YESSSS MY INNER AND OUTER FAN GIRL IS SCREAMING πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

-May- and LethalLapin like this.
  17. The avis are so lovely!!! I like it so much 😁

18. Hiding in the shadows is clearly another task that hasn't been found yet, because your shadow is in the way

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

19. the secret thing lurking in the shadows is my current will to live πŸ₯΄