Reposting Daily Login Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, May 3, 2020.

?

Daily Login Or Increase Spinner

1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Daily Login Calendar

62.2%
  4. Increase Spinner Chances

28.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I proposed that we should have a daily login where you get a gift for opening the game ever say and been active in your club by participating in parties.If you miss a day, you miss that gift. I also think every Friday you should have a chance or get an ultra rare item like cats, kinis, ecs, etc. This will not only help more people be active but also complete stories and actually earn ecs thru attendance. Get as many people as you can to respond to this post if you like this idea. If you don't kindly ignore.?

2. People that don't like this idea should be allowed to share their opinions as well. It's a public forum, meant for discussion.

3. This is an old post that I made a while back and you have the option to give your opinion and chose or to do neither.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Sounds kinda like lite boxes

5. I want them to retroactively pay me for logging in everyday for 2 years first

6. That is lite boxes and gain, brodda.

7. There is. Lite boxs and the spinny thingy. N ata give extra gifts some times to

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Not really the same you don't get ecs from lite boxes nor ultra rare items on

9. Good point except the spinner spits out mostly cash that nobody wants. And lite boxes only come twice a day which don't give you ecs.

Zkittlez likes this.
  10. Lite boxes already are similar to this concept.

Plus getting a Kini/cat every week is nearly like the VIP Lounge.

11. That is a good point. The items as increases each time you login as well. And there should be a feature for the VIP that last longer than 7 days.

12. Not really you don't get a cat and kini with the VIP

13. VIP gives 10ec a day, so 7x10ec=70ec. That’s basically a cat right there, or at least in value.

So not that I necessarily like or dislike this idea, but I doubt ATA would implement an idea for free when you have to pay for similar things already.

14. You guy can also give your feedback freely as well. This is to help improve the game so come with as many ideas as possible. Not everything I say may be agreeable and that's fine. But also not trying to get rid of the lite boxes. There should be a login reward just like an other game. And you only get two lite boxes for hitting a party for each one.

15. I like the free money. If you want free ec do the thingy in the store

SweetMelody06 likes this.
  16. However, I could see this idea replacing the spinner altogether.

If you managed to login every single day of a month I could see the end result being a more rare item like a cat or kini.

Muschi and SweetMelody06 like this.
  17. That is all true and honestly their is too many things that require ecs that you could only get by paying for it. If I get enough votes , it actually might be possible for I already sent this proposal to ATA.

18. I kind of hate getting the money when it comes to upgrading the tower and I actually played most of the games in the free ecs page.

19. It could in one way and in another way it can keep the spinner have rewards for it as well.

20. If spinner goes, no more chibis.