πŸŽ‰ QUITTING GIVEAWAY - COMPLETE CHAMPAGNE SPACE DORM πŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Allured, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope your finals go well!!! πŸ’•

Also if it's not too much trouble the bubble gum lava lamp, midsummer nocturne walls and whatever boxes are left πŸ’–

2. Hiya πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I'd like to enter πŸ–€

May I please have your cancer shards, black Friday boxes and stellerama nightstand ❀️ thank you so much in advance! πŸ’«

Good luck on your finals ✨

3. Could I get your shikki boxes, Spoopy boxes and pair of Geta

4. Good luck one your finals\(^o^)/
    Can I get old spinner items, Gemstone cookies and toy lipsticks?

5. Oh damn i got here late lmao.

Tsuge gushi, retro tv and beach crabs πŸ’–

6. I'd be grateful for anything.

7. Cinnamon rolls, fried chickens, fresh apples πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ

8. painted rose cookies, naughty cookies, and icy leaves would be my top 3! πŸ’•

9. 1.roses on blue wp
    2.plum blossom wp
    3.mid summer nocturne wp
    or any items that aren't claimed.
    Thank you! Good luck with your finals and job searching. Don't be scared to make mistakes along the way. It's part of life. Stay Safe and God bless!

10. I really like rose theme furnis. If your bedside bouquet,boutonniere display, and lamour rose hanging are still available.May I please have them? Thanks a lot <3 Good luck on your finals dear. I know you got this! Don't stress too much about the results. When it comes to job searching, it's very important to be yourself! It's not easy but it's your confidence that will help you a lot!

11. I would like birch bark candle holders
    Floating candle
    Plant growth chamber please
    Good luck with ur exams

12. 1. Leaf and Gourd Plant Hangers
    2. Bushel of Apples
    3. Pub Pint Glass

Thank you for this opportunity! I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours πŸ™β˜˜οΈπŸ’•

13. I’d appreciate
    Zodiac shard box
    Treasure box
    And chibis πŸ₯Ί

14. Papaya, banana, wood ❀️

also, I just wanted to say that I think you’re really kind for doing this.

15. Good luck with your finals πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»

Can I please ask for wool snowflakes, miniature orrery and floral ice cubes πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

16. Cup of yummy, plaise de grace nightstand (I think I spelt that right) and a hot dog please ❀️❀️❀️ and thank you ❀️❀️❀️

17. I'll accept anything. Just want to have an entry if that's possible. And I know how it feels. Finals was the most stressful for me. I wish your success in finals and job searching. The thing I learned is: Don't be hard on yourself if something doesn't happen the way you want it to be❀❀It just means You deserve something better/special in the future!

18. PLEASE CHECK MY STARRED ITEMS FOR WHAT'S LEFT πŸ₯° YOU DON'T NEED TO GET ANYTHING YOU CAN JUST SAY "ENTER" TO ENTER THE DORM GIVEAWAY

19. Good luck on finals! We just finished ours. You got this! 🌱

I’d like to enter in the giveaway!

And could I get any moon related furniture and the Philadelphia Pride Flag?

20. Fox capsules, speed timer, 80s earrings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.