πŸŽ‰ QUITTING GIVEAWAY - COMPLETE CHAMPAGNE SPACE DORM πŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Allured, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like just any kind of old boxes, especially those from 2017 and prior. πŸ’ž I'm not super picky.

Good luck with your life! PIMD can be kind of addictive, so props to you for tryna close this chapter of your life and focus on the future.

(Also the reason you couldn't post on desktop is because only moderators and developers can.)

2. Rough opal ring, ritual goblet, firebrand wall. Looks like you had a lot of super cool stuff on your account so it’s really cool of you to be giving it away☺️

3. Champagne Space Bed
    Stellarama Bookshelf
    Bento Boxes 🍱

4. oh wow people really went in for all the stuff 🌞 i’d be happy with any leftover boxes or furni

best of luck, hope you do well on exams and job searching in this rough time ❀️

5. ty for doing this πŸ’™πŸŒΏ
    star succulent planter
    berry independent drink
    rosemary spritzer

6. Welp someone told me about this but I didn't know a goodbye giveaway 😣 but why not 🀭
    I'd like to have the Stellarama nightstand, Stellarama constellations and Unicorn Nebula lamp. ❀️
    Good luck to your career πŸ’• all the best!

7. Black and gold box
    Distilled darkness
    shards any
    πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

8. Wew it’s amazing to see how fast people jumped on this. I’m not asking for anything personally, but best of luck in future adventures outside of the game! πŸ₯³πŸ’•

9. This is so nice of you! If I had to choose anything you had it’d probably choose; distilled darknes, galaxy box and stellarama star globe.

10. This is very kind of you, I would be happy with any leftover misc or boxes that haven't been claimed πŸ™ˆ not picky here

11. Any avatar shards( clouds, bows, roses)
    Essence
    And any old combinables like yarn floofs metals

12. I would like the stellarama top shelf, middle shelf and plant! If possibleπŸ’œπŸ’œ

13. I might be late this party, but I'd still be happy with the plumb blossom walls, black Friday boxes and tea leaf boxes if still available 😊
    Good luck on the finals!

14. I would like the stellarama top shelf, bottom shelf and geode painting please! If possible πŸ˜πŸ’œ

15. True north window, geode painting & crescent moon photograph please!

Side not: thanks for hosting the giveaway! I know how hard it is to make the decision to leave a game youve devoted so much time to and move onto the next page in your life. Hope you find peace and fulfillment in your coming journey. πŸ’•

16. Chicken adobo, Chicharon, and Tangyuan please and thank you so much! Happy always to you. :D

17. bb items, chibis, any leftover mics πŸ˜… anyway thanksss and have a great dayyyy🌺

18. stellarama nightstand, wall art, and celestia poster pls πŸ₯ΊπŸ–€
    good luck to everyone :)

19. Jixian painting, willow, and the boardwalk please. Tysm love!

20. Hello my love... it'll be sad to see you go but I sincerely wish you all the very and extreme best in you future , in your job and your finals.

I'd love some boxes, any will do but preferbly these 3 :

Easter Furni Box
    Diy Box
    Box of the dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.