LIMITED-TIME CONTENT May The Horse Be With You! 🀠🐎🐴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 1, 2020.

1. YES, IT WOULD’VE!! I WANT STAR WARSSSSSSS πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

2. Ooooh yes please. Those walls are cute asf

Prim and Hera like this.
  3. 😍😍🀠

Prim likes this.
  4. I'm still going out on a limb thinking they are planning a big ol' elaborate alien hunt 🀞🏻

meili21, Kukki, Aphire and 5 others like this.
  5. Cute but still trying incorporate Molly's Corner I see????
    Why??????
    Why are you listening to the minority of your fans when the majority of them are unhappy with the changes??

Keep them ALL in the spinner boxes but still make it an option to buy them like you did before.
    If you really want to put crap in Molly's Corner, put I'm avatars that people would actually buy. Like older avatars from older hunts.

Mello, -BB, Kukki and 18 others like this.
  6. I was thinking maybe have VIP versions of the monthly avis available from Molly's Corner! And have the three reg versions available from Timer Boxes / the EC store.

Mello, -BB, Kukki and 30 others like this.
  7. Hmm, do I want any of these Avis? πŸ€”
    I think...
    Neigh.
    🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Mello, -BB, Kukki and 15 others like this.
  8. I'm all about country stuff, but I already spent nearly $200 in the pirate event and go no real reward for it. Only disappointment one after the other by getting repeated items. Most of the good furniture I got were given to me as gifts from other people who recieved the items from lite boxes WITHOUT spending any money.

So I think I'll skip on putting money for this one and hope I get lucky with the boxes.

-BB, Woes, Mittens and 3 others like this.
  9. I rather search for a needle in a haystack

Mello, Kukki, AShotOfTeKeila and 5 others like this.
  10. But.. but Star Wars. πŸ₯Ί The force is still sleeping, I see.

Anyway I'm still not a fan of Molly's Corner but I do have to point out that the spinner drops are now balanced, and box drop rates have returned to normal which I am very thankful for.

[​IMG]

11. I just wanna know what the month of May did you ata to make them hate it?

WatercolorEyes likes this.
  12. I don’t think they could pull off a Star Wars Hunt honestly. I can’t see them being able to get the rights to use the ideas and characters for a two week hunt.

xSugar likes this.
  13. I could definitely see this. I think it’s a bit unrealistic to have all options in the spinner, but compromising with VIP would work!

Ganyu14 likes this.
  14. still not spinning my 200+ spins, lol

Kukki and Ganyu14 like this.
  15. Increased box rates which is a plus. I love how last month they acted like they didn't change the drop rates.
    Overall people keep buying the Molly corners spinner avas so nothing will change.

16. πŸ™„πŸ™„ disappointing how the pronouns are completely wrong for the avis

glamourzombie22 likes this.
  17. 600ecs? really?

18. The avatars are ok but the spinner set is cute also the 499’s and 999

19. ATA continues to be greedy. PUT THEM BACK IN THE BOXES OMG
    #NoMoneyMay
    #NoMoney2020

WatercolorEyes, -bae, Bunni_B and 6 others like this.
  20. Yeee hawww

Prim, Carrie and Muschi like this.