Investigative questions about pimd mechanics.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, May 1, 2020.

1. I don't have data for lots of things.

I want to do more tests on pimd based on some questions I've been asked by people.

It's important to design tests to control for unwelcome variables and this often involves creating new accounts.

Questions about party plunder changes :

Just how much does your build affect your plunder on "intel or strength" bars on parties?

Could changing your avatar change this plunder?

How much does your rs contribute to your plunder?

Can we create a formula to consistently calculate the cash loss per hit on dance or fight?
    Will the result be a percentage of the total cash you have out?

How does the amount of energy taken from pranks differ as stats increase?

How does the miscellaneous percentage boost your stats? Does it work on your base stats, mb, tb, rsb or any combination of those?
    Can it increase or decrease plunder?

Do you have to spend more money to get max plunder after activating various plunder boosting things. e.g. Care package, Fite Bar, VIP Lounge.

Leave more questions below plz for people to try and design experiments and look for answers for.

Carrie, Eva and Ritch like this.
  2. How much time do you spend on this game?

WGiovanniKonig likes this.
  3. Lots when work nerds to be done šŸ§

DaddyDilemma likes this.
  4. All very interesting questions, Kefo. I look forward to seeing your results.

DaddyDilemma and Kefo like this.
  5. This game is his life, don't be blind šŸŒš

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. Well, I can tell you I asked ATA about the whole ā€œplunder formula changeā€ that was suggested recently, and they confirmed it did not change.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Is ata actually a world power such as the American or Chinese government trying to observe our behavior?

9. do we have max hits when tryna get max drops from party? is there any formula or whatsoever to this???

10. If you mean to ask, how many hits you need for max plunder, then it varies depending on your stats, bonuses and the party. Thereā€™s no set formula.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  11. Observe or control? I think they're trying to control people's behavior. They get people addicted to this game, like drugs. Then they make changes slowly that force people to spend more and more to feed the addiction. They're basically drug dealers that keep raising their prices.

12. I think thatā€™s the goal of most games nowadays tbh

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Those goddamn communists

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  14. I mean high praise to say that the game they made is a drug. Can be said of most products in society tho. Status drugs, necessaities, progress drugs, fulfilment drugs, etc.

15. I inject PIMD intravenously daily.

FollowThat, Mittens, Carrie and 3 others like this.
  16. True druggies shoot it up the butt.

FollowThat, Carrie and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  17. I miss buying a game at babbages and then just owning said game forever :(

18. It's disgusting that they design games to be addictive rather than enjoyable.

WhoTfIsWesday, Day and Muschi like this.
  19. My mother had an aunt that was very close in age to her growing up that got to the point where she used the vein in her eyes to shoot up since all her other veins collapsed from overusage. (I've never met the aunt but she's sober now from what I've heard.)

20. I feel this on a personal level

LetsGoBrandon likes this.