LIMITED-TIME CONTENT April Punk Rock!๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Aaand still no response from Devs.

How come itโ€™s online Marcie replying in the forums (at least from what Iโ€™ve seen from the past couple of hunts) and not the other Devs unless itโ€™s to post new content? Are they too busy to address us?

Is anyone going to bother addressing the EXTREMELY DIFFICULT monthly timer box drop? Are we going to be left in the dark again? Are we nearing the end times for PIMD?

Tune in next Hunt ๐Ÿคก

2. They've got time to send the same response to all my support tickets ๐Ÿคก Different people, same response. Finally had someone say they'd pass my feedback to the team, which they probably won't. Can't wait for next month ๐Ÿ˜‚

-May- and Aphire like this.
  3. The boxes aren't even showing up in my spinner wheel... ๐Ÿ˜’

4. I didn't even know they were a thing until I read this...

5. few days ago i did 20 spins since i needed dns and i got 1 april timer box. Today i spin like 10 times and got another. Unlike on the first day of april which i got no timer box but spun like 40+ times. .

6. Yeah I think they fixed it, I had 90ish rolls saved up that I used on an alt and got 0 boxes, I've been saving up currently so they must have fixed whatever was wrong on the first couple days.

Loch_NESS_Monster and Muschi like this.
  7. It's nearing the end of the month and I have yet to get a single April box from the spinner. I'm not too bothered about the rarity of the avatar, but not getting the box itself is a little disappointing. I love collecting monthly spinner sets. I hope it is possible to tweak the mechanics so everyone has a chance at getting the box than none at all.

8. Woah there!!!!

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. The month is almost over and I just got my first April box.

11. Man I miss getting spinner boxes!! Theyโ€™re the best to open in between hunts and man, I think Iโ€™ve only gotten one and that was eaaarly April. I think ATA should think about making the spinner drop boxes 10:1 or so!! Just my opinion โ™ฅ๏ธ

-May- and Muschi like this.
  12. I would definitely pay money at Molly's corner if old avatars were brought back. ๐Ÿ˜

13. After hundreds of spins, I still have not received ONE monthly timer box. Iโ€™m absolutely over it. They expect us to just sit here and be okay with stuff like this, but itโ€™s getting RIDICULOUS.

Eva, Justice4You, Mittens and 2 others like this.
  14. After actively watching ads and spinning regularly every day, I finally got ONE box on the last day! One! Absolutely ridiculous. I already finished the spinner item twice plus some and bought two avis.

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  15. it's already May and I didn't get 1 single box from April ๐Ÿคก been spinning all month ๐Ÿคก

Dea, Eva, Justice4You and 5 others like this.
  16. If you don't like the changes you need to speak with your wallet. Words are useless if people invest cash in the avas.

Aphire likes this.
  17. cant believe you guys are still trying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    i gave up when i finished the corgi set๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

18. Excited to see what May holds. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ž

Dyst0pia likes this.
  19. [​IMG]
    It seems as though theyโ€™ve fixed the box drops. I got one on an alt within 4 spins, and I also just won a couple under 10 spins.

20. Happy spinning this month yโ€™all! Hopefully ๐Ÿ˜ฉ