POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. So,you'll do combined stats x 30

2. Okay now this is just annoying. Don't be spreading misinformation in forums. It's against the code of conduct.

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  3. Shouldn't I be silenced if I was spreading misinformation in forum?just saying

4. Annoying or not, I'm right, to get max plunder you do combined stats x 30
    1mcs-30b

5. Actually its not right, but if you want to do that then I guess no one could stop you 🤔

Muschi likes this.
  6. So Kefo told me about you testing it, and I had no idea that its changed. Sooo apologies for my response :)

7. The formula for max plunder is still the same
    15m x kcs

Fox, Sansa, Day and 2 others like this.
  8. You don't get silences for forum violations.

9. I seem to have lost my original Pro. I was wondering how can I retrieve it back??

10. Can you explain what you mean by "original Pro?"

11. Send help ticket they will ask questions to make sure it's yours then they will get you it back

12. Original profile ig. Nubs be using weird ass lingo all the time 🌝

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  13. Do anyone know value of kitsune mask?

14. Is that the one from the Halloween hunt with the eyeball spider and stuff? Those can go for 2-5c each

15. No it is not furni it is stat item don't know where to get it but it's 600coin and can get only 15.

16. Yes he was talking about that stat item. It was from the Halloween hunt

17. They’re both talking about the same hunt. The spider eyeball was just a different stat range. I’d second Kefo’s advice.

18. How does a fairly active club get rid of, or replace an inactive president?

19. You can contact ATA via support. If the president has been inactive for some time they’ll be able to help.

Captin_Monstera and Vo like this.
  20. Can someone find out what my max plunder is and explain why the 1kcs = 15M isn't working again? I'm currently at 198kcs

1kcs = 15M says it's 2.97B but I hired more tutors and my plunder kept increasing. It stopped increasing when I had 17.7B worth in tutors.

I think the plunder system may have changed.

For my alt account @Nicholashq , I'm at 3.85mcs and the 1mcs = 15B wasn't correct either. I saw another comment from @GODNarcis that said it's now 1mcs = 30B and surprisingly, it worked. The money from parties/fights didn't go any higher after I used the 1mcs = 30B formula.

So did the devs do something to the max plunder?

Can other players try to mess around with their tutors and see if what I'm saying is true? Or maybe I didn't listen well in math class

GODNarcis likes this.