What To Do If You're Ripped Off??

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DDonuts, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Okay so I'm kind of new to the whole game and obviously trading, but I had daisy beads which I thought of selling for bentos and stuff so I tried to trade.
    This one user (PM me because I don't want to take names here) offered me 10 bentos in chat for the beads, and even though I thought it was too good to be true, I went ahead with the trade. She gave me a tequila set for the beads and said she'll gift the bentos, and since her wall had a lot of "trusted trader"s on it, I trusted her too. BAD mistake. The second the trade went through she blocked me. When I had a friend message her she blocked the friend too.
    Honestly at this point I'd just like the daisy beads back. If there's anyone who can help please let me know 💕

2. I think this is more of a learning curve, there’s not anything you can do to get them back since you accepted the trade.
    Just in future if someone is making you an offer but won’t trade the bentos just decline it there’s no reason they can’t trade you the bentos

-Nita, Puma, Carrie and 4 others like this.
  3. Never trust "trusted trader" tags.

And exactly was Leigh said.

4. Trusted trader tags are redundant these days. Just use trade feature.

5. Never trust a trader who says they’ll gift you something. There’s an in game trading feature for a reason 😕

But like Leigh said, learn from this and don’t trust people purely because their wall says to.

6. Bentos can be traded. If they not giving you them in the trade they not giving you them at all. Also never trust 'trusted trader' on some one wall now coz scammers use it to trick people

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  7. Learn from it and don't be dumb again 🌝

8. It's a girl? Ask Jake for help😂😂😂😂

9. Never ever believe the "I'll gift them to you" that's shady. There was no reason they couldn't put the bentos in the trade. I'm sorry that happened but unfortunately you'll just have to learn from it.

10. Jake will farm her for you😂😂😂