Idea

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Make noobs HAVE TO do the tutoral.....no skip option. Then at the end of it have a pop up that comes up saying. Trading avis will never be a thing don't ask for it. Then have 2 buttons. 1 saying ok let's play. The other one saying uninstall and when they pick that one it uninstall the game for them and their acc gets deleted

2. someone really doesnt like n00bs

3. Only gotta look at all them threads to see how much I hate them spamming it. Even ata gets fuckd off with it so idk why they havnt did any thing sooner

4. A lot of the things that newer players have as ideas aren’t included in the tutorial.

If anything it would be a good idea to consider adding more information to the tutorial.

Victoria, Sansa, Carrie and 3 others like this.
  5. theres some flaws with the tutorial tbh, it leaves a lot of questions unanswered
    also remember when you would start your account and you would get a free ask out? in order to fully complete the tutorial (i did it on my alt) you have to pay the 79ecs to ask someone out and then you get the ask out token :T kind of disappointing cause its gonna make new players feel as if its “pay to play” from the jump

(also remember when it was 69ecs to ask someone out? 👀 )

6. I mean, the game is free to download.

Regardless of how “fair” it is, I think it’s understandable that some features of the game have to either be paid for, or obtained through a process. So it’s good for newer players to learn that the askout token is consumable.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Everyone's first ask out is free regardless of whether or not they have an ask out token.

Sansa and Day like this.
  8. I made a new alt like 2 months ago and it didn’t ask me to pay for the ask out token

Muschi and Day like this.
  9. i get that, I just feel that that should come after completing the tutorial if that makes sense?

10. maybe my account is messed up lol

11. i might have to ask ata then, i didnt get a free ask out on my alt

12. I think after would be more misleading 🥴 Might as well rip off the bandaid at once.

13. Yehh theres alot that probly needs to be add. It is better then before still tho. When I started it didnt ixist at all n I almost quit the game coz couldnt get into a club n was so fúckn confused about everything didnt know what to do n no one would help me. The day I ended up finaly got in a club was the day I was gonna uninstal coz shit was to confusing n nothing was hapening

14. They should say as well about how chibis n bentos are the money of the game for trading to n how to get them coz theres still alot of people that steal chibis from noobs coz they don't know that need them

15. yeah i think i’ll have to agree 👀

16. The only thing I have to say about this though is that ATA didn't choose for chibis/bentos to be the in-game currency; it was something that players came up with. It isn't official or anything.

Phobia and Carrie like this.
  17. There's definitely info missing from the tutorial. I appreciate that now there is a tutorial, because I was lost af when I started playing with nothing to help me understand what this game was.

But I try to help noobs whenever I can and they still have sooo many doubts. And maybe some people quit because it's too confusing and they didn't find anyone to help them out.

I feel like maybe the tutorial could show where to find guides or at least link the noobs directly to the FAQ section where they can find answers and explanations for most things.

18. Yehh ik but it's a thing. I wish some one told me about it sooner coz noob me lost probly close to 4b if not more coz of it coz I was getting chibis almost every spin on the spinny thingy so I got lots

19. Then that would be up to the community trying to educate new players, before dishonest folks can get to them. Or new players can just use it as a learning experience.

Day and Carrie like this.