Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10 it’s absolutely beautiful I love the color combination also the way the furniture mix well! Well done :)

2. You will never be an interior decorator

Lunita likes this.
  3. 10/10 🙊💗 Totally love it. @Lunita

Lunita likes this.
  4. 8/10

to my rater: my current dorm is a WIP, pls recommend a desk / 499ecs / 999ecs and give your thoughts on the furni used so far if you can! tysm

DaraDimple likes this.
  5. Keeping in mind that it’s a Wip and excluding the items your missing definitely an 8.5/10 it’s cute, simple and I love the vibe I’d probably do higher rating but the floor kinda throws me off but otherwise perfect 🌟
    Now as for suggesting furniture I actually wanted to give a good answer so I went and was looking threw some random boxes lol
    For a 499 I thought maybe - maple the leaf chaser
    For the desk I thought maybe - autumn spice desk
    For the 999 I found 2 I personally thought might fit those being - cardinals paradise and pumpkin farm sand

Muschi likes this.
  6. 7🧡 first two parts of the dorm gives totally different vibes from last one . The colors work really nice. I think it would b better if u stick to either side.

7. You one looks cool n weird at the same time n but idk why my head just says so. I pick 8. What that weird desk tho I never seen it before

_Willow likes this.
  8. 8/10 maybe a different desk and 999 would fit better but overall it’s got a nice vibe to it

9. Yehh I'm still working on a desk it the noob 1 n a 999 still to poor yet 😂

10. 8🧡 the 999 and desk that match with yr dorm wouldn't be that expensive. Good luck @Ty-Luka

10🧡 Love it @Chulo

11. 8.5/10,Cute dorm, well coordinated colors. I think a different flooring will make it look better. I could give it a 9+ but I am more on dark theme colors. Over all nice dorm,like the combo of furnis.

12. 8/10 i like your dorm overall but it would be better if there’s a champagne bed

13. 9/10! I like the theme and thread that you've got going on. I think that ice dragon would fit really well with the theme.

Mine's a WIP, I wanted to go for the floral/space/witchy kinda mixed vibes, but I saw the LGBT+ stuff and I really felt the need. Anyone had suggestions for maybe different chairs??

14. Oh my it is a very mixed dorm indeed 🙊 I am a fan of mixing dorms yours gives off very happy vibes!! I think your chair is fine if we’re going with the themes you explained☺️ if anything I would choose a different plant so it compliments the chair and other surrounding items also for your bookcase I’d play around with more colorful shelves to match the vibrant colors the other bigger items are showing 🤗 keep it up!

15. 9/10
    ooo your dorm is beautiful 🌿 love all the wood and greens 💙

16. 9.8/10. Beautiful! Love the colors and the galaxy/nature theme. Needs a different floor.

17. Now its 10/10 I was just about to suggest hologlamour floor

18. 10/10 its set up flawlessly. I might switch to a different 499 but it’s just fine if not 🤗

19. 9/10 looks super cozy and chill. I love it

20. 10/10 love this!!