2020 pimd president (idea)

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Kefo, Apr 27, 2020.

1. PIMD Turns 10 this year.

For some reason, in all this time, there has never BEEN a PIMD PRESIDENT!

We just play the game and accept whatever policy changes a.t.a deliver! Well I tell you what! In 2020, times are changing!

For the next 6 months or something CRAZY LIKE THAT! You will be able to nominate, tell your friends, your family, etc. That they can run to become the PIMD president.

Pimd presidential candidates will be able to bribe people, connive, sabotage their opponents, employ representatives, and spokespeople. Visit clubs, host rallies, press conferences, etc. Talking about their vision for pimd

Talk about how great and awesome they are.

Have their friends talk about how great and awesome they are. Or just rely on their preexisting image in the community.

But basically yes, it is just a big, savage, and ruthless popularity contest. Because when I was new, I thought being #1 in the VIP list meant that but apparently it just means that you cheat now so we need a new figurehead.

I don't know if the winner should receive some items as a prize, a dorm set perhaps or super rare item. Perhaps the devs would design an achievement for this?

Idek how people will vote for their favourites without using third party apps and stuff. I want it to be clean and safe and have everyone's privacy be respected but I think this would be badass.

Plz post your thoughts below. Is this stupid? Is it more toxic than it's worth since the person won't even be able to enact their campaign promises?

(i kinda have a theory that the devs might take that candidate's policy promises seriously as a package widely supported by the community, and fast track those items to the top of their agenda, so it might actually matter a bit)

Whatever. I think it sounds cool. Anyone wanna help host? Anyone got commendations?

Throw your ideas out there.

2. Ok, let's do it

3. You're living 'in' this game tbh.

4. There is not a single cool person on this app. no.

Janis, Day and Phobia like this.
  5. Excuse me?

Sansa likes this.
  6. Do colleges/universities even have a Student Government? That's more a high school thing iirc.

Alicia likes this.
  7. My university does but everyone mocks it. Lemme find a poster someone posted on the walls during student elections

8. I am now sad because I apparently deleted it off my phone. Roughly, it was some dude w his picture telling you to vote for him but it said smthing like "I will do nothing, not qualified, actually not a candidate, vote anyway"

9. You read my words. My qt waifu is a dork.

Phobia likes this.
  10. Yes

11. I appreciate the creativity, but honestly having one big popularity contest sounds like a nightmare and could lead to some negative ways to earn votes
    if this is to replce the flawed VIP list because its filled with people who cheat (like you said) then i think instead of making a whole new contest, we should fix the flaws within the VIP list system, just imo

Alicia and Day like this.
  12. You could use the poll option in forums to have people vote after their campaigns

BEARCRUMBS and Victoria like this.
  13. Also i support this cause i wanna watch people sabotage other peoples campaigns. Please don't rain on this parade, I'm ready to watch these scandals unfold ☕

14. This is the only correct answer

15. Support. I just want to see the drama

17. Also.. Kefo for President.

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  18. I’m 100% ready for the drama.

BEARCRUMBS and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  19. This app is a Dictatorship.

Kefo likes this.
  20. I kitten, you cool 💕