Ban Hammer.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Thank you ATA. I'm looking forward to a fairer playing environment where people play sans cheating, and bully other players who do not cheat. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Victoria likes this.
  2. Oohh. Judgment days.

3. Oh they did sksksksk 😂😌

4. I hope you will ban all those people selling bentos for real $$$

0-Felix-0, bloodhoney and dumbu like this.
  5. YAY! ABOUT TIME ATA I STAN 👻👻👻👻👻👻

6. This comment reminds me that ata sold bentos for money and just makes me think that the black market and ata are almost the same, the only difference being the black market is cheaper and there's less left up to chance. And now idk whose side to be on.

Fear, Su-ae, 0-Felix-0 and 7 others like this.
  7. ty to ata for listening and taking action in the pimd community 👏🏼💜

Cannabearz likes this.
  8. i thought that was the black market? im most likely just wrong and confused tho lol

Muschi likes this.
  9. The “Black Market” is any form of selling or trading items for in real life currency. So bentos too!

10. The only time I remember ATA doing that was in flash sales on Black Friday 2018. I don't think they did it again for 2019 but I may be wrong.

Alicia likes this.
  11. ah okay thats what i assumed :)

Day likes this.
  12. i wish we could have the same crackdown on rp-ers or at least people who advertise private snaps and “other things” but i get that thats a whole ‘nother situation 🤧

NotLuna, X_NE-S, Azari and 3 others like this.
  13. I think who advertise prostitution are shut down harder and faster and don't require as extensive verification as do real world traders.

You only have to send a report to a.t.a in tickets when you see it, and they will be outright banned like 100% of the time.

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  14. It’s actually far easier for these people to be caught 🤭 Most of the time they’ll expose themselves in their ads. So it’s just a matter of mods being online or reporting them via help ticket.

Alicia, Phobia, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  15. I also think some of the rules need to be stricter. Like silencing people asking for "littles" and stuff.

Allocrice, Azari, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  16. I had thought that asking for younger players without specifying age was silenceable? But does that not count words like “littles” 😳 Yikes.

17. No, just the word young/younger and that's only if it doesn't have a clarification that means adults -- ergo, just saying "add me if you're young" or "young girls add me" is silencable but saying "looking for young women" or "young adults add me to chat" are allowed because both women/adults mean the people being solicited are old enough to be playing the app.

Azari, Carrie and Day like this.
  18. I had just assumed words like “littles” counted too 😮 I guess the ToU should be updated a little.

Dead, Phobia, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  19. Ba dum tsss.

But honestly I think we need a new round of mods too, updating my mod list made me realize how many have either been demodded or have retired since I last updated it. I was thinking we would have a new mod search in March of this year which is when we've had mod searches the past two years. Maybe with the pandemic though there have been a shift in priorities, and it got pushed to the back burner.

Victoria, Carrie and Day like this.