HOW ARE CLUB RANKS MEASURED?

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by -lll-K1NG-lll-, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need some explanation on how club ranks are measured😁

Carrie likes this.
  2. ATA hasn't said much and if I'm not mistaken, they said they won't disclosure exactly what makes the club ranks go up or down. All I know is that it's a combination of different factors and I think some of those might be completing parties, stats and activity from members, maybe how fast the club can complete the parties? Idk.

3. No, ATA has confirmed via help tickets that the only thing that affects it is the stats of the members. Parties and activity do not affect it all.

4. Well parties and activity do effect club rankings but it’s in an indirect way. Sure you can gather a ton of high ranking players and probably make it pretty high up on the leaderboard but if you’re not doing anything then they probably won’t stay, meaning the rank of your club will drop.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  5. I didn't know that ATA said something via help ticket, the only info I had was they they didn't want to disclose too much. I saw someone saying it here on forums that they wouldn't explain exactly what affects the rank, but didn't see the other ticket response.
    Being VP for a club, I have noticed that the rank goes up and down a lot. And on days where we would have a lot of quick/non-stop parties completed successfully (especially when it's POTD), the rank went up a bit, even though our members weren't upgrading. So I don't know. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It seems to depend on more things other than only member stats.

6. ???

7. Why you up old as fuck thread. If you looking find 1 my dino threads that not lock n up it

8. Seem this is still accurate 😊

@MayaTheHopeful

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  9. It's all the factors that change a member's rank in a club itself. So don't forget misc, room, and tuts.

GoddessHailey, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  10. Activity obviously has no place, you can watch lb part timers like Souls Unruly park in her club for a month and the rank doesn't change much

11. Pretty sure it's just your VIP rank, dude.

12. @Sweeet here
    And also one thing not sure how truthful it is when someone is in guest section (new club feature) it doesn’t count in the club rank 😂

Sweeet likes this.
  13. Via a large ruler and a strong measure of no support

-MoB-Nigma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.