EVENT Pirate Practice

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I can say bye bye to male or female vip avi 👍

iHanzo and Mittens like this.
  2. This hunt is cool i agree with most of ppl
    But i dont like 3 things
    That raised drop👎
    Drops from timer boxes👎
    Hunt avatar Boxes👎

Tbh thanks to that i am not enjoying game anymore and it killing my motviation to play and its not even fun
    Usually i didnt reach 30k in club doing potd..
    So if the second vip is on 35k i can say goodbye to it...bcs i wont get there since drops from parties are same, drops from timer boxes get lower

I get that u have to pay bills and epmloyees..but that doesnt mean u have to make everything random and hard to reach...

All over forums u can find ideas from players and u can see what they want but do u actually pay attention to that?

U want ppl spend money? Then listen to your customers...ask them what they want..and see what works

3. c'mon, ata.. bring the avis back OUTTA BOX!! đŸ˜€đŸ˜¶

4. They've actually been very oblivious and put little care and attention to replying to anything on this thread.
    Just makes you want to not bother or care anymore in return.

iSlytherin2You and Aphire like this.
  5. as someone who used to enjoy this game so much and plays it often for fun.(back when you got your drops at 8K and all this stupid bs wasn’t a thing) I can say this game is starting to become faulty and boring. All of what used to be worth putting time into isn’t there anymore. There’s no point in WANTING to play the game. if players can’t collect anything or atleast get something out of it they aren’t gonna want to play. sure it’s easier for the higher stat players. who by the way you give much more too and you reward them often. But they also put HELLA money that other people don’t have into this app. And for an app that wants so much money I feel like you aren’t taking into consideration that everyone who plays this, earns a different pay. And that shows. ATA you really need to start looking and listening to the people who use this app and you need to actively make corrections and learn from the reviews. Don’t be so cash greedy when most don’t even make any right now.

6. I did make a slight correction later in the thread: the 2nd VIP is actually at 3.2k discs, through the PvP side story, not at 35k maps. Sorry for the confusion caused by this error. :)

7. Thanks for making it clear but i wont 3,2k disc anyway so i can tell one of the vip avi bye bye

Muschi likes this.
  8. Ok but where’s the second side story👀 I need to know.

Muschi, LeeJarrett and Prinzjoker like this.
  9. Same I am wondering also

UnholyVillain and LeeJarrett like this.
  10. Your one to talk mister we should call them O's instead of B for bentos. You are not nice at all lol.

11. #TeamđŸ±ForBentos

12. The drop changes and the avi changes are insanely disappointing. I can’t believe y’all made that move despite SO MUCH negative feedback. The pvp portion of the hunt is tedious and unrewarding. Way to
    butcher my favorite game, ATA.
    #Nomoneymarch #Nomoneyever

13. I agree. I much enjoyed the PvP portions of previous hunts and how they were structured instead. Lemme get my discs directly from hitting people or something. 😔 I was excited going in but the fun of previous PvP hunts is gone. Having to wait for the damn XC to refresh every hour... I spend more time waiting for the next XC so I can hit for discs again. đŸ„± No use trying for the XC leaderboard since ik I don't have the DNs for it.

14. I'm still waiting for an explanation to no side story yet.

UnholyVillain likes this.
  15. It’s only the first week of the hunt, so it probably just isn’t out yet.

Also, I wonder if they’re using the PvP XCs as a sort or replacement for the extra side stories? I’m not 100% sure though.

Muschi likes this.
  16. @Daybg hit me ily

17. Ik I have just recently praised the fact that we got a PvP portion on a hunt but this criticism is so valid.

I've been having a nice time nonetheless and finding ways to entertain myself, but it doesn't even compare to the fun I had with cursed dolls and the potions. That hunt was more structured and goal-oriented, and encouraged engaging with active players instead of mindless hitting. We got our items straight from hits and had to put effort into finding people worth hitting, all while trying to keep our own bonuses safe. I hope we get something similar again in the future.

18. Absolutely agreed. I miss having to search for which target(s) would be me the most items per hit! Where's the strategy in this "mindless hitting," as you put it so well? All you have to do is find target(s) you can get through majority of the hits in. Hell, part of previous hunts was that you got more items for getting hits through on people that were "stronger" than you. Again... strategy-based PvP is where the fun lies. This is just the PvP equivalent of flashing premium parties. If I wanted to go crazy with DNs and hit without any type of planning, I would flash cats, not other players.

19. There's a strategy to staying in the top 50 without using dns. 🙃 But the Halloween pvp hunt was way more fun.

Harpia likes this.